2022 QB Quinn Ewers receives offer

Advertisement
By the way, those 9 minutes worth of highlights are all from the first 3 varsity games he ever started.

I still can't get over that. Kid is absolutely insane and I can't say I fault Milroe for getting the **** out of the way. Three games of footage that's as good as the vast majority of QB's entire highlight reel.

Is there a season compilation somewhere out there? Man, this kid is the goods.

A decommittment could be coming soon by Ewers from Texas.

Apparently, Oh St & Oklahoma are putting heavy pressure on him & making him think about his commitment to UT.

He's also starting to second guess if Herman will be in Texas for too much longer & if he'll be able to develop him into a 1st rounder. A lot of people are saying Texas might very well fire Herman after this season if they don't win out & there's been some particular smoke with the OK St game this weekend being the potential nail in the coffin. Not saying if he lost to OK St they would fire him right after the game, but some of the UT boosters have allegedly had discussions that if Herman doesn't win that game this Saturday that at the end of the season he's gone.

Obviously it's still very early, but some people close to his recruitment are saying he's not as sold on Texas as he once was.

Herman in a tough spot team is losing and the players do not want to stand for the eye of texas thing. boosters want herman to "make the player stand" but he is riding with his players which is the smart move.

The Next coach if its Urban need to put his balls on the table like Nick Saban did at Alabama and let them know who is boss.

Advertisement
Herman in a tough spot team is losing and the players do not want to stand for the eye of texas thing. boosters want herman to "make the player stand" but he is riding with his players which is the smart move.

The Next coach if its Urban need to put his balls on the table like Nick Saban did at Alabama and let them know who is boss.
Who is the player?

Advertisement
Knew it was no way the kid ends up at Texas. My money is on Day and OSU....

unless Texas does what they SHOULD do which is fire Herman and give Urban a blank check. If that happens, all bets are off lol.
I’d want no part of Meyer at Texas. And ewers would be dumb to go play for Herman if he is still there. Five star arm just to run QB power all
Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Knew it was no way the kid ends up at Texas. My money is on Day and OSU....

unless Texas does what they SHOULD do which is fire Herman and give Urban a blank check. If that happens, all bets are off lol.
That would be awesome.

Advertisement
Back