2022 QB Quinn Ewers receives offer

Advertisement
This has been coming for a while now. If Jalen is allowed to OV we can shoot a shot especially with the class we have now. His dad wants him to fight for a job as soon as he steps foot on campus..
Has to think this is where the relationship with D’Eriq King comes in play. If he does what we all expect him to, you battle it out with a super senior and a redshirt freshman. He has better odds here than at Texas where all the players are stacked on top of each other with the #1 player in the nation for 2022 looming

Has to think this is where the relationship with D’Eriq King comes in play. If he does what we all expect him to, you battle it out with a super senior and a redshirt freshman. He has better odds here than at Texas where all the players are stacked on top of each other with the #1 player in the nation for 2022 looming
Hey man you can only hope lol he’s very aware he’s wanted here by coaches and fans alike. (I’ve shown him and his dad this board)

UT is going to give Roschon every chance to play QB too.. which is gonna kill that room eventually. Casey is probably already out the door
If Casey hits the portal anytime by next year I would take him here in a heartbeat.

I loved his game coming out of HS at Southmoore, he's the son of former Oklahoma legend QB Charles Thompson.

Obviously the comp wasn't too great but he put up astronomical numbers in HS & broke state records, he actually camped at Miami at Paradise back in 2017 & had a really good showing back then.

He's got a nice arm too & would fit our system with ease.

If Casey hits the portal anytime by next year I would take him here in a heartbeat.

I loved his game coming out of HS at Southmoore, he's the son of former Oklahoma legend QB Charles Thompson.

Obviously the comp wasn't too great but he put up astronomical numbers in HS & broke state records, he actually camped at Miami at Paradise back in 2017 & had a really good showing back then.

He's got a nice arm too & would fit our system with ease.
100% would take him. His brother was pretty good too. I think he’s at Utah now? Not sure but he was pretty good

Advertisement
Yeah they signed Hudson Card & Ja'Quinden Jackson last year & in 2019 signed Roschon Johnson who they've already moved to RB lol. Plus they still have Casey Thompson who was a high 4-star & prolific passer coming out of HS, he's only a Red Soph.
Lmfao God I butchered Hudson Card's name. My bad.

Advertisement
You know you’re **** good when all your skill players are slow white dudes and you still put up those numbers

I think he's saying Ewers so why would Milroe sign there

nevermind.jpg

Advertisement
We probably won't get Milroe this class, but I wouldn't be shocked if he hit the portal in a couple years lol.
@Liberty City El , how close is the relationship between Alexis & Milroe? If somehow we can flip Milroe, would that strengthen our chances w/Alexis? Or is Alexis marching to his own drum and wanting to get out of state to UT no matter what?

@Liberty City El , how close is the relationship between Alexis & Milroe? If somehow we can flip Milroe, would that strengthen our chances w/Alexis? Or is Alexis marching to his own drum and wanting to get out of state to UT no matter what?
If anything Ewers commitment makes it more solid that he would get out of state and go to UT.

Advertisement
There isn’t one really outside of being UT commits lol

These $EC schools and their bags, man! To possibly outbid oil money Texas?? Sheesh!

Advertisement
Back