2022 QB Quinn Ewers receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

6'3 200lbs 4/5-star QB from out of Texas, goes to 6A school Southlake Carroll

Dual sport athlete that plays Football & Baseball, lead his team to an undefeated season but lost to Duncanville in the State championship.

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season with 4,003yds 45TD's & 3INT's at 72%cmp with 568yds & 9TD's rushing.

Is a gifted passer with great natural arm talent, has an absolute cannon for an arm, delivers the ball with velocity & has a quick release. Also has good mobility & can run quite well.

He plays at one of the best schools in Texas, Southlake Carroll has produced Chase Daniel, Greg McElroy, Riley Dodge (who's the current HC of Carroll) & Kenny Hill.

Coach Lashlee was in Tejas this morning & re offered him in person (had already offered at SMU).

Holds offers from Texas, TAMU, Oh St, Bama, Auburn, Baylor, OK St, Michigan, AZ St, Arkansas, Mich St, NC St, SMU, North Texas & South Carolina.

Advertisement
Advertisement

6'3 200lbs 4/5-star QB from out of Texas, goes to 6A school Southlake Carroll

Dual sport athlete that plays Football & Baseball, lead his team to an undefeated season but lost to Duncanville in the State championship.

Had a phenomenal Sophomore season with 4,003yds 45TD's & 3INT's at 72%cmp with 568yds & 9TD's rushing.

Is a gifted passer with great natural arm talent, has an absolute cannon for an arm, delivers the ball with velocity & has a quick release. Also has good mobility & can run quite well.

He plays at one of the best schools in Texas, Southlake Carroll has produced Chase Daniel, Greg McElroy, Riley Dodge (who's the current HC of Carroll) & Kenny Hill.

Coach Lashlee was in Tejas this morning & re offered him in person (had already offered at SMU).

Holds offers from Texas, TAMU, Oh St, Bama, Auburn, Baylor, OK St, Michigan, AZ St, Arkansas, Mich St, NC St, SMU, North Texas & South Carolina.

Wow El, this kid is not joke!!! Any word on how or what his views are on Lashlee since he offered him while at SMU?

Advertisement
He was the best sophomore quarterback I have ever seen this year and I’ve seen 20+ future NFL QBs. His arm talent is unbelievable. I don’t think we have much of a chance unless Lashlee is a miracle connect.

By the way, those 9 minutes worth of highlights are all from the first 3 varsity games he ever started.

Last edited:
He was the best sophomore quarterback I have ever seen this year and I’ve seen 20+ future NFL QBs. His arm talent is unbelievable. I don’t think we have much of a chance unless Lashlee is a miracle connect.

By the way, those 9 minutes worth of highlights are all from the first 3 varsity games he ever started.
Yeah I watched both of his non district hudl highlights & watched his tape vs Guyer...

He's got some exceptional arm talent & is incredibly gifted passer as a Sophomore. Not quite on the same level as Mahomes or Trevor Lawrence, but he reminds me of Graham Harrell from back in his Ennis days.

This kid's accuracy is next level.

Advertisement
Yeah I watched both of his non district hudl highlights & watched his tape vs Guyer...

He's got some exceptional arm talent & is incredibly gifted passer as a Sophomore. Not quite on the same level as Mahomes or Trevor Lawrence, but he reminds me of Graham Harrell from back in his Ennis days.

This kid's accuracy is next level.

Harrell has a pop gun arm compared to Quinn.

Btw.... cool Cane connection.... Russell Maryland’s son RJ has a chance to start at TE/WR with Quinn next year as a Junior. He’s got great hands and runs nice routes, big kid. Bit of a late bloomer who has taken a while to find his money position and was behind a high D1 TE last year, but will be fun to watch. Russell has been heavily involved in SLC athletics, he’s loved here.

Advertisement
Offered by Lincoln Riley yesterday...

Well ****, might be an upfield battle for Quinn now with LR involved. Kid is an absolute stud and would be a massive get for the Canes. Got to shoot our shot tho, and winning on the field can keep us in the discussion.

Advertisement
Back