2022 QB Quinn Ewers receives offer

Advertisement
I’ve heard Texas wants Meyer, if they hire him I think they keep Ewers and get a lot more, we know Meyers track record and I think he would cleanup in Texas.
I’m hearing there are a number of NFL teams interested in Meyer and it sounds like he can name his price, I’m guessing it’s more about if he wants his next HC to be in the NFL.

31FABD72-4536-4178-9D97-82E0F0045C18.jpeg
OSU CB’s already

In the past decade the similarities are there
I'd agreed that both schools have underperformed but, in my opinion, Texas is an way easier job. More money (which you stated) and they cherry pick who they want in the state.

And, if the rumors are true, Urban Meyer in Austin is completely unfair.

Advertisement
I'd agreed that both schools have underperformed but, in my opinion, Texas is an way easier job. More money (which you stated) and they cherry pick who they want in the state.

Personally I think urban in USC is even worse for the country. He’d own the PAC12 the same way Clemson owns the ACC

Personally I think urban in USC is even worse for the country. He’d own the PAC12 the same way Clemson owns the ACC
Good call. I hate and respect the **** outta Urban. He'd be a problem at either school. I'm thinking of the staff he'd probably assemble with UTs deep pockets. They'd probably have former HCs just about everywhere lol

Advertisement
Texas is us with more money. Change my mind
Negative.

best comparison was Alabama before Saban

Dead blue blood program with a historic past. Fanatical fan base. Coffers full of money. And boosters who want to get it done.

they are not Miami because they were NEVER cutting edge, never had trancedent coaches or players like us

Negative.

best comparison was Alabama before Saban

Dead blue blood program with a historic past. Fanatical fan base. Coffers full of money. And boosters who want to get it done.

they are not Miami because they were NEVER cutting edge, never had trancedent coaches or players like us
I'll disagree on the never having transcendent players (Vince Young and Ricky Williams were amazing).

Advertisement
I wish we would be more involved in Texas.
We have 3 Defensive coaches from Texas, an OC with deep Texas ties who used to coach in Dallas & our HC used to be a DC under Mack Brown & we barely ever recruit there lol

And it's literally a region that has just as much talent as Miami/Broward. Especially at QB, WR & CB, 3 positions we've needed a drastic upgrade in play desperately.

image.jpeg

Advertisement

I think he’s the next coach at Texas.

Texas board reporter wrote a short story about the decommit. Said he was told that Ewers contacted a few guys before the announcement went public and told them his plans. They are now expecting to lose a few other guys as well as some other highly ranked , uncommitted guys to following him..
Wheels are falling off at UT. They already lost Milroe when Ewers committed too. Honestly, might not be the worst if Meyers goes to UT. When Miami, UT, and USC are doing well, it restricts the recruits that the Bama’s, Clemson’s, UGA, OSU can pick off.
But of course they’ll still get their$.

Advertisement
Back