2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Advertisement
Not gonna fall for it. Might as well move on now. No good LB is gonna come here to regress, I mean get coached up by Patke, Baker and Diaz.

Advertisement
We've put together two excellent classes (except the customary CB faceplant) with Manny as head coach. Like others, I have concerns about aspects of his coaching (please fire the defensive staff), but as of now recruiting looks solid.
Cant complain outside of CBs but if we want to take the next step, we needs to land the Bissainthe type of player on a regular. IMHO, if Manny can’t land this prime prospect who plays his specialty, the writings will be on the wall concerning his potential here.

Advertisement
Manny has been involved in this recruitment for a while. Bissainthe is a huge priority.

Played a ton of EDGE in the games I watched but can flip his hips and play in space. He is stronger than you'd expect for a basketball kid when it comes to taking on blocks. Reminds me of Matthew Thomas coming out of Booker T as a five star.

Wesley, T2, Taylor and, James Williams is a formidable group up the middle. We are halfway home! But if we do get them watch out fo real

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back