2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

James Williams, is our Dalvin Cook basically, he's the reasonn all of Miami players was going up to tally.
I don’t think he is the reason. If he was the reason he would never have decommitted. It’s someone else who is much more influential. Not him, but it does send a national message to other recruits. It’s just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Advertisement
Well I think James have pull but if he really really was about that, he would have already been committed and trying to get these guys to come. He just decided to commit, but I believe that Khalil kid is playing that Riley. I don’t know for sure but he’s been the ambassador. Just because a kid is a 5 star don’t mean he a leader. I’m not saying James isn’t I’m just saying it appears to be someone else. Either way I’m glad somebody doing something! And these guys are finally seeing the big picture.

Well I think James have pull but if he really really was about that, he would have already been committed and trying to get these guys to come. He just decided to commit, but I believe that Khalil kid is playing that Riley. I don’t know for sure but he’s been the ambassador. Just because a kid is a 5 star don’t mean he a leader. I’m not saying James isn’t I’m just saying it appears to be someone else. Either way I’m glad somebody doing something! And these guys are finally seeing the big picture.

naw JAMES is the one that opened eyes up for other kids becuase he has been seen as an alpha recruit down here for years.

Khalil is basically a part of the coaching staff at this point/. He is a full recruiter

Advertisement
You want an elite championship level defense like Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama, etc....

You sign guys an stack talent like :

Chantz Williams
Jabrari Ishmael
Francois Nolton
Shemar Stewart
Elijah Roberts
Leonard Taylor
Sam Brooks
Avery Huff
Wesley Bissainthe
Jason Marshall
Avantae Williams
Kam Kitchens
James Williams
ETC....
We are well on our way. I believe the top local kids are now realizing that if they stay home they can win a title. Just include some OL like Big Baby, Tate and dude who transferred from STA and dad played at fsu.

Advertisement
Can someone please educate me on what to look for in LB film please. When I watched his film it didn’t impress me as some of you on the board. I admit I am not an expert in evaluating film but I thought Chase Smith’s defensive film looked more impressive to me. He looked more explosive and created more havoc. I understand it was Bissainthe SO film and Chase’s JR film and Chase made a huge jump from SO to JR. I just want to know what to look for so I can appreciate his film like y’all. I thought Terrance Lewis film looked way better. Someone compared Bassainths film with Matthew Thomas and I didn’t see a comparison at all. Thomas film was the best south Florida HS LB film I have watched since I started following recruiting. I wanted Thomas SOOO BAD. We dodged a bullet on that one though 🤣

Can someone please educate me on what to look for in LB film please. When I watched his film it didn’t impress me as some of you on the board. I admit I am not an expert in evaluating film but I thought Chase Smith’s defensive film looked more impressive to me. He looked more explosive and created more havoc. I understand it was Bissainthe SO film and Chase’s JR film and Chase made a huge jump from SO to JR. I just want to know what to look for so I can appreciate his film like y’all. I thought Terrance Lewis film looked way better. Someone compared Bassainths film with Matthew Thomas and I didn’t see a comparison at all. Thomas film was the best south Florida HS LB film I have watched since I started following recruiting. I wanted Thomas SOOO BAD. We dodged a bullet on that one though 🤣
Rewatch especially the first 3:00 minutes. Then come past and tell me what you don't like.

Advertisement
Rewatch especially the first 3:00 minutes. Then come past and tell me what you don't like.
I was hoping someone could explain to me what I am looking for so I can appreciate it. I am not implying he’s not an awesome prospect I just need some schooling. To me it just seemed like he didn’t “hit stick bust ****”. Wrapped up and tackled well but didn’t lay the wood. Looked slow to the ball but my guess would be that’s probably him diagnosing the play to see where to go. That’s what I am saying I don’t know what exactly to look for so I am just looking for him to knock some heads off every play.

I was hoping someone could explain to me what I am looking for so I can appreciate it. I am not implying he’s not an awesome prospect I just need some schooling. To me it just seemed like he didn’t “hit stick bust ****”. Wrapped up and tackled well but didn’t lay the wood. Looked slow to the ball but my guess would be that’s probably him diagnosing the play to see where to go. That’s what I am saying I don’t know what exactly to look for so I am just looking for him to knock some heads off every play.
My favorite thing to watch for in linebacker film is the amount of false steps they take. A lot of them read their keys and still end up making plays but take false steps and make themselves more susceptible to being washed out or tackling guys after positive plays versus stopping them at the LOS. Another thing to watch for naturally is how effortless of a tackler they are. Passing downs can he open his hips and drop and can he close in space in a hurry.. things I like to look at

Advertisement
I'm interested as well.

Advertisement
Back