2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

My favorite thing to watch for in linebacker film is the amount of false steps they take. A lot of them read their keys and still end up making plays but take false steps and make themselves more susceptible to being washed out or tackling guys after positive plays versus stopping them at the LOS. Another thing to watch for naturally is how effortless of a tackler they are. Passing downs can he open his hips and drop and can he close in space in a hurry.. things I like to look at
Thank you 🙏 so much. That helps me a great deal and now I know how to analyze LB film.
1599248459904.gif

Advertisement
Guys... y’all know this already, but I’m just restating this if you don’t... this kid will be the best LB Miami has seen in a long time!!! Just talked to his fam, and he’s considering but doesn’t sound like he’s high on Miami, but then again That’s according to that source. We need Banda on this kid HARD!!!

This recruitment should be a wild ride. Terrance Lewis has some other stuff going on but if he was a choir boy bama Georgia Clemson would be camped out at his doorstep

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back