2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Advertisement
Manny has been involved in this recruitment for a while. Bissainthe is a huge priority.

Played a ton of EDGE in the games I watched but can flip his hips and play in space. He is stronger than you'd expect for a basketball kid when it comes to taking on blocks. Reminds me of Matthew Thomas coming out of Booker T as a five star.
I’m not much of a recruiting guy these days but Matthew Thomas is the first name that came to mind for me as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate that we are comparing this guy to a hot headed Nole bust. I did want him in that class bad though.
Haha I hear ya

hindsight is 20/20 but I thought Thomas was going to be the goods m

so hopefully this kid is the Matthew Thomas most expected and he does it with us

Advertisement
D3BE04D8-8354-4EC1-8DDF-9CB4FCAED294.jpeg

Real recruiters on defense now.

Who's the other kid at linebacker I believe gogeta or @Coach Macho brings his m up. That kids a monster. Maybe I'm wrong but someone brings the kid up alot forgot his name it escapes me.

From Pinewood to West Little Rivers finest!

When Bake was here I didn’t feel too good about his recruitment, even Diaz made it a point to specifically recruit Wesley himself, because I think deep down he didn’t trust that Bake could land him either...

But with TWill, TRob & DVD now in support, I’m pretty confident we’ll land this kid.

He’d be the best LB we’ve signed since Perryman, day 1 starter IMO.

Advertisement
Back