2022 LB Wesley Bissainthe

Advertisement
Thats what sets him apart for me...Kid can really cover. Got to wheel him in. For the first time in awhile im kind of comfortable with lb recruiting...Manny has another real ear because I was ho hum about his evals and Baker and those wouldnt shake the boat. T-Will knows what he is looking for

Advertisement
He has the smoothest transitional footwork & quick twitch ability that I’ve seen since Darrell McClover.

McClover was more of a pass rusher coming out of HS, but in terms of pure speed they’re similar, but as a standup backer he reminds me a lot of Jermaine Grace.

His coverage skills make him an exceptional elite Defender, he could play Safety or Boundary Corner if he wanted to.

He has the smoothest transitional footwork & quick twitch ability that I’ve seen since Darrell McClover.

McClover was more of a pass rusher coming out of HS, but in terms of pure speed they’re similar, but as a standup backer he reminds me a lot of Jermaine Grace.

His coverage skills make him an exceptional elite Defender, he could play Safety or Boundary Corner if he wanted to.

That Jermaine Grace comp is sweet.

Grace is still hanging around in the NFL...and its mostly his speed and coverage ability keeping him around.

Advertisement
Is FSU really our main competition for him at the moment?! Cause if so, LOL.
They are right now, but he has said he wants to get offered by UGA, & I’m certain LSU will recruit him as well because he fits the same mold as former LSU LB Patrick Queen.

It’s early & the SEC schools haven’t really pushed hard for him yet, that’s when the 3rd leg of the race will begin.

The more and more I see of him the closer he gets to my number 1 recruit for next cycle regardless of position. Kid is special.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back