2022 ATH Graves lands UM offer from Van Dyke, close with Curtis

View as article
He was a consensus 4 star and Top 25 CB by most every site, not what you claimed. My guy.
Admit it. You didn't know the difference between the composite and 247 rank.... He was not a consensus 4* by the big 3, he was for each site except the ONE site you claim to follow and adhere to their rankings lol keep on going my guy, it aint gettin better for you.

Advertisement
I like it, let's leave it at that and see what DJ does this season. I am sure one way or another this will be brought back up. Good idea Cribby, thank you.

For the record I hope TS and DJ are both first team ALL AC type CBs, I will eat crow gladly. BUT I won't crown a kid until I see it, too many idiots have been doing that on these boards for years. Good talk guys.
But you quick to crown Jaycee outta HS because everyone wanted him and he was an automatic 2 year starter based on his measurables, offer list, and ranking tho right?

He was, he walked in and started DAY 1 and was ALL-SEC Freshman. TRob surely helped but he had the skills already, unless he morphed him into that in less than 3 months?

Now did he make him better, I'm sure, but was Horn already good enough to be a Day 1 SEC starter off his measurables and athletic ability? You better believe it. He is and never was a DJ Ivey caliber player, PERIOD

That's all I'm saying, no need for feelings to get hurt my man.
What are my feelings hurt about?.

Dude you have no clue. You move and post like a recruiting rookie...and mentioned you been around since the Justus days.

I just want to land Graves so my homie who i actually know and coached with can get him to the next level.

What are your thoughts on Graves?. Who are your top cbs for this years class you like?.

What are my feelings hurt about?.

Dude you have no clue. You move and post like a recruiting rookie...and mentioned you been around since the Justus days.

I just want to land Graves so my homie who i actually know and coached with can get him to the next level.

What are your thoughts on Graves?. Who are your top cbs for this years class you like?.
I like him, I have already posted on earlier pages in here about him. Look you obviously got butthurt because you mistakingley thought I was knocking TRob, even though in the very first post I reiterated I was not, so we are not getting anywhere.

I'll tell you what this "rookie" will wait and see what Trob can do with Ivey and we can bring this back up my man. How's that sound?

/BTW I remember you from the WEZ and cheating on mock drafts, so I already got a feel for yout type

Advertisement
YOU said he was a 4* stud, I pointed out he wasnt a consensus 4*, what was I wrong about?

You also just said this: "I really only look at 247 for the most part, not sure why I typed Rivals, not a fan of it or ESPN tbh"

Well guess what the only site you look at, has him as the 516th best player. It was ESPN and Rivals who boosted his rank. Everything I said was factual my guy. That 247 was not high on him and he was not a top 150 player on any site. And LOL if you think the kid went from UT to USCe with Bama, Clemson and UGA offers when he is from GA.
THIS.

Watched the Hey ROOKIE show about the draft....if Horn had a committable UGA offer he woulda been sleeping with UGA INT HE DOG HOUSE.

How did that work out?
ohhhhh ok so you only crown them once you KNOW they turned out to be studs. If not, go to 247 pick a CB outside the top 150, look at his offer list, measurables, etc. and let me know who will be a surefire 2 year starter and 1st round NFL draft choice in 3 years

I like him, I have already posted on earlier pages in here about him. I'll tell you what this "rookie" will wait and see what Trob can do with Ivey and we can bring this back up my man. How's that sound?
Im not a DJ IVEY fan.....i didnt want to see him on the field after GA TECH game.

I will be watching his short development with T ROB though but im indifferent to him.

Im high on T ROB's evals though

Advertisement
ohhhhh ok so you only crown them once you KNOW they turned out to be studs. If not, go to 247 pick a CB outside the top 150, look at his offer list, measurables, etc. and let me know who will be a surefire 2 year starter and 1st round NFL draft choice in 3 years
That may be hard to do obviously. But you show me a HS kids actual real offers I don't need to see his star rating, those are big tells my guy.

Im not a DJ IVEY fan.....i didnt want to see him on the field after GA TECH game.

I will be watching his short development with T ROB though but im indifferent to him.

I got ya, well then I was misinterpreting what you were saying, I though you were implying he was gonna turn a guy like Ivey into Horn simply because they were both 4* recruits. That was my mistake.

I hope and pray his evals are spot on like you say. For Miami to put this few cbs in the NFL with where we are located and our history it is embarrassing.

What do you think about the idea that Ivey has looked like a much worse athlete than he actually is because he's been unable to do what he does best? ie put his hands on guys and man-up

THIS.

Watched the Hey ROOKIE show about the draft....if Horn had a committable UGA offer he woulda been sleeping with UGA INT HE DOG HOUSE.
To be clear here Cookie and Gogeta4, from CIS, know more than national writers on who has actual offers? That's what I'm hearing, right???? Why are you guys here then?

"The skinny: A 4-star Rivals recruit (No. 149 nationally), the son of former NFL receiver Joe Horn racked up more than 30 scholarship offers — including from Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State — but chose the Gamecocks. Jaycee started 10 of his 11 games as a true freshman, making 45 tackles (four for losses), two sacks and eight pass breakups, earning him all-SEC freshman team honors and sharing SC’s Most Productive Defensive Player Award."

So how did they get a kids like Clowney or Jeffery those guys didn't want them?

Could you prove it to me at least?? I would like to see it, not that I don't trust you two at all.......... you my guys

Last edited:
Advertisement
6’1” 205-Lbs

Pro Day 40m = 4.39

NFL.com Comparison (Lance Zierlein):
Jimmy Smith (Ravens)

Jaycee Horn was a four-star recruit out Alpharetta (Ga) High School. He spurned offers from traditional powers such as Alabama, Georgia, LSU, and Ohio State to choose the Gamecocks, where he started as a true freshman.
Lmfao taking pro day 40s as fact...

yikes

Lmfao taking pro day 40s as fact...

yikes
He can fly, any dummy can see that. He went #8 for a reason, but if you paid ANY attention here at all you would have realized why I actually quoted that my lost buddy(HINT it was not for a pro day 40)

But thanks for your "contributions" (yikes)

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be clear here Cookie and Gogeta4, from CIS, know more than national writers on who has actual offers? That's what I'm hearing, right???? Why are you guys here then?

"The skinny: A 4-star Rivals recruit (No. 149 nationally), the son of former NFL receiver Joe Horn racked up more than 30 scholarship offers — including from Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State — but chose the Gamecocks. Jaycee started 10 of his 11 games as a true freshman, making 45 tackles (four for losses), two sacks and eight pass breakups, earning him all-SEC freshman team honors and sharing SC’s Most Productive Defensive Player Award."

So how did they get a kids like Clowney or Jeffery those guys didn't want them?

Could you prove it to me at least?? I would like to see it, not that I don't trust you two at all.......... you my guys

So you think Ivey could commit to UGA and we beat them head to head? I mean its on his offer list, it MUST be true, the National writers said so.

How about Blake Carringer? Remember him? 247 and these "National writers" had him as a 3* prospect, his profile lists offers from UGA, Bama, and UF amongst others.... the only catch? THE DUDE WAS NOT REAL. How on earth did these national writers miss a guy that was completely made up. Schools cannot comment on recruits before they sign, I can create a twitter account right now as a HS athlete, and start tweeting my "offers" and there is a chance 247 ranks me and lists my offers and none of the schools can even comment to say "nah that dude doesn't have an offer"

There is a difference between an offer and being able to commit. How do you not know this if you are the vet you claim.

Bama RIGHT now has 19 RB offers, think all 19 could call Saban and say I am in and he says sure? Or alternatively if Bama gets their top 2 RB's and Bama "pulls" the offer, you think it magically deletes off the website?

The SEC is known for giving out a crazy amount of "offers" Tennessee sent out over 330 "offers" LSU, Bama, UF all over 200 "offers" it is numerically impossible for them to all be true offers.

And Clowney and Jeffrey were FROM SC, just like how did we get James Williams when UGA wanted him? He was in our backyard, that holds weight with certain people.

Last edited:
So you think Ivey could commit to UGA and we beat them head to head? I mean its on his offer list, it MUST be true, the National writers said so.

How about Blake Carringer? Remember him? 247 and these "National writers" had him as a 3* prospect, his profile lists offers from UGA, Bama, and UF amongst others.... the only catch? THE DUDE WAS NOT REAL. How on earth did these national writers miss a guy that was completely made up. Schools cannot comment on recruits before they sign, I can create a twitter account right now as a HS athlete, and start tweeting my "offers" and there is a chance 247 ranks me and lists my offers and none of the schools can even comment to say "nah that dude doesn't have an offer"

There is a difference between an offer and being able to commit. How do you not know this if you are the vet you claim.

Bama RIGHT now has 19 RB offers, think all 19 could call Saban and say I am in and he says sure? Or alternatively if Bama gets their top 2 RB's and Bama "pulls" the offer, you think it magically deletes off the website?

The SEC is known for giving out a crazy amount of "offers" Tennessee sent out over 330 "offers" LSU, Bama, UF all over 200 "offers" it is numerically impossible for them to all be true offers.

And Clowney and Jeffrey were FROM SC, just like how did we get James Williams when UGA wanted him? He was in our backyard, that holds weight with certain people.
That is a whole lot of babble for not showing me what I asked my guy.... I need proof, show me or STFU. Horn says his final 2 were Bama and USCe, and he chose USCe, so he is lying? Flex that insider knowledge here boy. Prove he is lying.

Advertisement
Back