2022 ATH Graves lands UM offer from Van Dyke, close with Curtis

View as article
So you think Ivey could commit to UGA and we beat them head to head? I mean its on his offer list, it MUST be true, the National writers said so.

How about Blake Carringer? Remember him? 247 and these "National writers" had him as a 3* prospect, his profile lists offers from UGA, Bama, and UF amongst others.... the only catch? THE DUDE WAS NOT REAL. How on earth did these national writers miss a guy that was completely made up. Schools cannot comment on recruits before they sign, I can create a twitter account right now as a HS athlete, and start tweeting my "offers" and there is a chance 247 ranks me and lists my offers and none of the schools can even comment to say "nah that dude doesn't have an offer"

There is a difference between an offer and being able to commit. How do you not know this if you are the vet you claim.

Bama RIGHT now has 19 RB offers, think all 19 could call Saban and say I am in and he says sure? Or alternatively if Bama gets their top 2 RB's and Bama "pulls" the offer, you think it magically deletes off the website?

The SEC is known for giving out a crazy amount of "offers" Tennessee sent out over 330 "offers" LSU, Bama, UF all over 200 "offers" it is numerically impossible for them to all be true offers.

And Clowney and Jeffrey were FROM SC, just like how did we get James Williams when UGA wanted him? He was in our backyard, that holds weight with certain people.
You’ve already put in way too much effort. Everything you’ve posted is correct , you should’ve just stopped when you called him on not knowing composite rating from a 247 rating. Use this as a lesson friend.

Advertisement
That is a whole lot of babble for not showing me what I asked my guy.... I need proof, show me or STFU. Horn says his final 2 were Bama and USCe, and he chose USCe, so he is lying? Flex that insider knowledge here boy. Prove he is lying.
Keep moving the goal posts my guy. I could Have Jaycee call you and you would still come up with an excuse.

how about give me proof he had a committable offer? See how that works?

Advertisement
You’ve already put in way too much effort. Everything you’ve posted is correct , you should’ve just stopped when you called him on not knowing composite rating from a 247 rating. Use this as a lesson friend.
So you can show me Horn's Bama and Clemson offers were bogus? Then show me, I'll be right here waiting for the proof.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back on subject.
If you can’t land the no doubt readymade five star types you better get some guys that a good coach can mold. Guys with tools. This is the guy. Put spells in that category also. Although spells is already receiving solid DB coaching because he’s at heritage. Rogers I still doubt we land due to geography. But that’s ok

To be clear here Cookie and Gogeta4, from CIS, know more than national writers on who has actual offers? That's what I'm hearing, right???? Why are you guys here then?

"The skinny: A 4-star Rivals recruit (No. 149 nationally), the son of former NFL receiver Joe Horn racked up more than 30 scholarship offers — including from Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State — but chose the Gamecocks. Jaycee started 10 of his 11 games as a true freshman, making 45 tackles (four for losses), two sacks and eight pass breakups, earning him all-SEC freshman team honors and sharing SC’s Most Productive Defensive Player Award."

So how did they get a kids like Clowney or Jeffery those guys didn't want them?

Could you prove it to me at least?? I would like to see it, not that I don't trust you two at all.......... you my guys
Clowney and Jeffrey were from South Carolina and were bought. Like i said you been around it but your a rookie to the Crooting game...especially speaking on it with me.lol

Horn wasnt a priority to Bama, Clemson, or Ohio State whatso ever...if he was he wouldnt have went to USC.

Advertisement
Clowney and Jeffrey were from South Carolina and were bought. Like i said you been around it but your a rookie to the Crooting game...especially speaking on it with me.lol

Horn wasnt a priority to Bama, Clemson, or Ohio State whatso ever...if he was he wouldnt have went to USC.
Idk that much but it’s easy to see if you follow the timeline that Bama stopped recruiting him way before nsd and he didn’t ov to any of the frontrunners.
I have a very high index of suspicion when people say “commitable offer to Bama” but doesn’t OV there. He visited and camped there a few times then In May 2017 he names Alabama his leader then goes to their cookout on June 4 but commits to Tennessee by august after one visit to rocky top? Your Telling me butch Jones had a better pitch than saban?
Dude was both developed and scouted by Trob. And I’m the first one to say that development is over rated but not at all in this case. Horn made the rounds and had unofficial visits to some Heavy hitter programs but it looked like he was plan b or c for them.

On the real we can go back and forth all day. But how would one actually verify offers outside of being the one making the actual offer? Serious question.

Because this is getting no where so it is pointless.

BTW that 18 Bama class had 4 cbs signed, and 2 were lesser recruits than Horn, so that theory doesn't hold water

Last edited:

On the real we can go back and forth all day. But how would one actually verify offers outside of being the one making the actual offer? Serious question.

Because this is getting no where so it is pointless.

BTW that 18 Bama class had 4 cbs signed, and 2 were lesser recruits than Horn, so that theory doesn't hold water
Rookie...

check the "Official" visits and Coaches visits.

I think your also incorrect on that Bama info

Advertisement

uscE please don’t use USC to describe South Carolina when it’s only for USC. uscE can’t hold a candle to USC

Advertisement
Back