2022 ATH Graves lands UM offer from Van Dyke, close with Curtis

View as article
Advertisement
The 1 kid from Slidell that transferred to ILLINOIS is the only 1.

Also I never look at ESPN at all.....Only 247 for me pretty much.
Ok man. We will agree to disagree on Horns offers and see what your boy TRob does with our dbs. I hope he turns them all into All ACC types.

Advertisement
I swear to god, reading Gooner's posts, I thought the Brock from 5 years ago was cloned, put on ice, and released back into the CIS world.

I just watched Graves' highlights. He plays press really well, and diagnoses the play really well. Has good speed. Definitely likes to ball, isn't afraid of contact. Couldn't get a sense of his burst. But if Geta, D$ and Cribby all like him, each of whom are better judges of talent than any one of those idiots from 247 or Rivals, I know I'll like the product.

If I'm being honest, D$ did too many recruiting podcasts with Peter Ariz during the bleak years making lemonade out of lemons, and still talk a little too much sunshine. But force him to tell you who he likes best among the top kids, and you get a quality answer. If he likes Graves better than most other kids on our board, than means a lot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I swear to god, reading Gooner's posts, I thought the Brock from 5 years ago was cloned, put on ice, and released back into the CIS world.

I just watched Graves' highlights. He plays press really well, and diagnoses the play really well. Has good speed. Definitely likes to ball, isn't afraid of contact. Couldn't get a sense of his burst. But if Geta, D$ and Cribby all like him, each of whom are better judges of talent than any one of those idiots from 247 or Rivals, I know I'll like the product.

If I'm being honest, D$ did too many recruiting podcasts with Peter Ariz during the bleak years making lemonade out of lemons, and still talk a little too much sunshine. But force him to tell you who he likes best among the top kids, and you get a quality answer. If he likes Graves better than most other kids on our board, than means a lot.
You can add me to that list as well. He’s got Mjack traits. We def could use another Mjack.

That’s disrespectful to Brock dude. Brock knew the difference between 247 and a composite rating. He also knew just because you have an offer on 247 doesn’t mean it’s an actual commitable offer. Then again a legal ****** knows that so I’m setting the bar low.

U Mad Reaction GIF

Amen!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back