2022 ATH Graves lands UM offer from Van Dyke, close with Curtis

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid was built in a lap for T-Rob and DVD to mold into a dude.
GIF by Hyper RPG

Reminds me of Chris Henderson but more physical, which I know isn't hard to do.

He seemed to really have an edge about him in his spring game footage.
Exactly who I thought of when I watched him game just looks scary easy for him because his physicality and natural athletic ability is just advanced with the upside of being a no question first rounder in 4 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
A decision is not that far off for Fort Myers (Fla.) Bishop Verot four-star athlete Chris Graves. The rising senior confirmed with 247Sports on Thursday night after he took an unofficial visit to Florida that he intends to announce a commitment on July 7.

Graves hasn't officially name a top group of schools, but seems to be focused primarily on Miami, LSU, South Carolina and the Gators at the moment. Both Alabama and Auburn have also expressed some interest in recent weeks according to Graves.

The Hurricanes are the current 247Sports' Crystal Ball leader for Graves. Manny Diaz's staff not only got the two-way star on campus for the program's cookout back on June 1, but also hosted him for an official visit the weekend of June 4 before putting him through a private workout on June 13.

"I learned some things," Graves said.
Florida didn't offered Graves until roughly a month ago.
"It was good. That was my first time being there," Graves when asked when he thought about Gainsville. "I did a workout with [assistant Jules Montinar], took some pictures and just went around the school."
Graves quickly added that he will probably return to UF in the fall.
"We'll see," Graves said.
Graves will be at LSU on Friday for his second of five allotted official visits. He will then take his third official visit to South Carolina the following weekend of June 25 before the NCAA's recruiting calendar flips back to a dead period on June 28.

A decision is not that far off for Fort Myers (Fla.) Bishop Verot four-star athlete Chris Graves. The rising senior confirmed with 247Sports on Thursday night after he took an unofficial visit to Florida that he intends to announce a commitment on July 7.

Graves hasn't officially name a top group of schools, but seems to be focused primarily on Miami, LSU, South Carolina and the Gators at the moment. Both Alabama and Auburn have also expressed some interest in recent weeks according to Graves.

The Hurricanes are the current 247Sports' Crystal Ball leader for Graves. Manny Diaz's staff not only got the two-way star on campus for the program's cookout back on June 1, but also hosted him for an official visit the weekend of June 4 before putting him through a private workout on June 13.

"I learned some things," Graves said.
Florida didn't offered Graves until roughly a month ago.
"It was good. That was my first time being there," Graves when asked when he thought about Gainsville. "I did a workout with [assistant Jules Montinar], took some pictures and just went around the school."
Graves quickly added that he will probably return to UF in the fall.
"We'll see," Graves said.
Graves will be at LSU on Friday for his second of five allotted official visits. He will then take his third official visit to South Carolina the following weekend of June 25 before the NCAA's recruiting calendar flips back to a dead period on June 28.

"We'll see" suddenly equals he will probably return? Lol

Who wrote that article? A gator writer?

Andrew SEC Ivins wrote the article.

He loves the SEC for sure, loves to push and write anything about SEC schools in regard to prospects.

It's so annoying.

I see some message board whispers that LSU is emerging for Graves. However, I do not see where this is coming from. I scanned the LSU boards on some other sites and saw nothing. What I see are 100% of his crystall balls and future casts to UM. For the sake of the folks here who are about to commit seppuku, if there is any basis for this rumor, can someone share it?

Advertisement
Back