2022 ATH Graves lands UM offer from Van Dyke, close with Curtis

Ooohhhhh LSU is the contender you say? That’s Funny! When I reported this a few days ago people laughed and called it dumb. I even got a warning point. SMH.

PS: I never said he was going to commit to LSU. I just said my frat brother, who’s part of the staff, feels good about their chance. I’m still hoping he commit to us.

U did say that, and u were given dumb votes. Unfortunately, what I’ve learned being on here is that ppl don’t like hearing news contrary to their belief system, sometimes. And also, b/c we’ve had so many trolls, when u say something like “my friend said” or “I know a guy who said”, it’s not received very well. Call it the Dan Sileo Jr rule of law. Lol.

Advertisement
U did say that, and u were given dumb votes. Unfortunately, what I’ve learned being on here is that ppl don’t like hearing news contrary to their belief system, sometimes. And also, b/c we’ve had so many trolls, when u say something like “my friend said” or “I know a guy who said”, it’s not received very well. Call it the Dan Sileo Jr rule of law. Lol.
I understand. Lol. It’s all good. I’m a Que though, and people who knows the Ques know we are heavily connected and not just “some frat.” I’m far from a troll. But I know sometime a realist gets confused as a troll lol. I’m still hoping Graves pull it to canes, but someone here just said he’s not that close to Malik Curtis. I was banking on that to help us.

I understand. Lol. It’s all good. I’m a Que though, and people who knows the Ques know we are heavily connected and not just “some frat.” I’m far from a troll. But I know sometime a realist gets confused as a troll lol. I’m still hoping Graves pull it to canes, but someone just he’s not that close to Malik Curtis. I was banking on that to help us.

Oh yeah, Q-Dogs r extremely close, connected, and not on some b.s. lol.
As a Sigma, we threw a lot of functions w/ the Ques from Cal State Dominguez & 2 of my mother’s cousins are old-school Ques from Southern.

So yeah, being that ya’ll have a strangle hold on LSU Athletics, imma take ur word on it. Lol.

Advertisement
Ooohhhhh LSU is the contender you say? That’s Funny! When I reported this a few days ago people laughed and called it dumb. I even got a warning point. SMH.

PS: I never said he was going to commit to LSU. I just said my frat brother, who’s part of the staff, feels good about their chance. I’m still hoping he commit to us.

what does your boy feel about tolan?

He didn't say that and don't try so hard to be nice to the underdog when he can't even remember what he actually wrote. "LSU is a main contender for Graves"(which isn't news and probably the reason he didn't write that originally) is far different from there are rumors out there that Graves is trending to LSU which is what was actually written. He's even walked that back and went from his frat brother told him that to a frat brother who is on LSU's staff says they feel good about their chances.

The bolded is a reasonable thing to write and some people can either accept it or not. Graves going to LSU with the way they scoop up DBs isn't crazy actually. His original rumor mongering and leaving it to frat brother sources got understandably skewered.

Claiming to be unfairly treated and claiming victory was even worse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He didn't say that and don't try so hard to be nice to the underdog when he can't even remember what he actually wrote. "LSU is a main contender for Graves"(which isn't news and probably the reason he didn't write that originally) is far different than there are rumors out there that Graves is trending to LSU which is what was actually written. He's even walked that back and went from his frat brother told him that to a frat brother who is on LSU's staff says they feel good about their chances.

The bolded is a reasonable thing to write and some people can either accept it or not. Graves going to LSU with the way they scoop up DBs isn't crazy actually. His original rumor mongering and leaving it to frat brother sources got understandably skewered.

I’m sooooo confused right now.

He didn't say that and don't try so hard to be nice to the underdog when he can't even remember what he actually wrote. "LSU is a main contender for Graves"(which isn't news and probably the reason he didn't write that originally) is far different than there are rumors out there that Graves is trending to LSU which is what was actually written. He's even walked that back and went from his frat brother told him that to a frat brother who is on LSU's staff says they feel good about their chances.

0D20406B-8A84-44AF-9828-C8D906DEE721.gif

Graves has pretty much been a lock for a couple months now.If he too turns us down and picks LSU I'm done following recruiting for now.Will wait for the season to start and see how we perform and if we can regain some kind of momemtum.Again Graves not coming will just deflate me completely.

Advertisement
Graves has pretty much been a lock for a couple months now.If he too turns us down and picks LSU I'm done following recruiting for now.Will wait for the season to start and see how we perform and if we can regain some kind of momemtum.Again Graves not coming will just deflate me completely.
Kid is a stud foreal would be shocked if he chose LSwho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back