2022 ATH Graves lands UM offer from Van Dyke, close with Curtis

View as article
Advertisement
" dream school " and wants to be in orange & green, prefers corner, and has Curtis in his ear too. This should be a layup for dvd & Trob.
ROFL! I got dvd still out running all the new recruits and the ones already on the current team.

First I've seen of this Nm

Like the kid a lot...Those are some looooong arms. What's crazy is it's only 1 play but he looks like a complete natural in that one deep route at WR. Twist my arm, I like him at WR, and twist my other arm I give Graves a slight nod over him at CB...But this kid is a take for sure.

First I've seen of this Nm

Like the kid a lot...Those are some looooong arms. What's crazy is it's only 1 play but he looks like a complete natural in that one deep route at WR. Twist my arm, I like him at WR, and twist my other arm I give Graves a slight nod over him at CB...But this kid is a take for sure.
Idk about WR. Need 4.

Little. Turner, Moore & Graves would be my class.

This is another case of get his *** on campus and figure it out. Kid looks dam good at wr and he looks better at cb to me then that other kid thats said to be the #1 cb in the country. That kids tiny and his film dont look all that to me. JMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you saying your parents mortgage was paid bcuz you got a bag or bc you played in the league.
steve martin 80s GIF by FilmStruck

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back