2021 WR Chase Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Only reason why I could see smith not getting the green light(who knows if true) is csz he isn't a big need like how we need a qb wr de dl and safety in this class. I would take him in a heart beat however I dont see the need for 2 des and 2 rbs as I have mentioned. It's also a number crunch with 24 schollys available

Advertisement
I would fight tooth and nail til signing day for yulky before I give his scholarly to amari. Yulky can play rb if needed way more useful tool to have
No he can’t. He’s 170 pounds. That’s not a P5 back unless he’s like 5’7. That spot is going to an actual RB before it goes to a gadget.

Advertisement
No.7 because he won’t be here anyways. That goes to Amari Daniels.
Thats fine. Yulkieth or Amari, the point is numbers here. I also forgot about Ishmael.

Point being...its not that crazy to see how Chase Smith doesnt have the green light RIGHT NOW.

If James goes to UGA, that might do the trick.

1) Leonard Taylor
2) James Williams
3) Jake Garcia
4) Kamren Kinchens
5) Markevious Brown
6) Brashard Smith
7) Yulkieth Brown
8) Thomas Davis

And that fills up our ICs. Who do you drop from that?
5, 6, 7, or someone that's already committed. Garcia or any other QB has a spot, Taylor & Williams has a spot if they want in. Kinchens as well. M. Brown, I know we need another CB. I don't know how good the kid is I just didn't like his hudl. Y. Brown and B. Smith, love them both I just love Chase more.

We will have decommits from our current commits. Maybe we push some out, maybe they are real flips but we will lose at least one possibly more. Also, I don't believe the staff is holding 8 spots for just 8 kids. I think there's more like 12 - 15 possibilities for those final 8 spots. If a high level OT wants in he's in over everyone on that list besides 1,2,3 &4(that's only if we're the pick on july 11th, if he picks Auburn his spot is no longer guaranteed). The staff would be stupid if they were only trying to get those 8 you listed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thats fine. Yulkieth or Amari, the point is numbers here. I also forgot about Ishmael.

Point being...its not that crazy to see how Chase Smith doesnt have the green light RIGHT NOW.

If James goes to UGA, that might do the trick.

It is crazy because in terms of quality of prospect he slots in right around 3 or 4 on your list IMO. Plus James Williams is not coming. Plus plus he has the modern LB skillset that is comparable to the role James Williams would be best served developing into anyways. Plus plus plus we're not getting all those guys.

It is crazy because in terms of quality of prospect he slots in right around 3 or 4 on your list IMO. Plus James Williams is not coming. Plus plus he has the modern LB skillset that is comparable to the role James Williams would be best served developing into anyways. Plus plus plus we're not getting all those guys.
Ok, I guess my definition of "crazy" is way off.

Advertisement
Back