2021 WR Chase Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Stud. You get him and James Williams, there are endless possibilities. Literally two guys who can line up at 5 different positions. Coaches dream.

On another note, how nasty is the potential of our 3rd down pass rush? Harvey and Roche outside with GR and Phillips inside.
I REALLY WANT TO SEE US PLAY THIS YEAR. WE HAVE SO MUCH MOMENTUM AND I KNOW MANNY WANTS REDEMPTION. HE HAS TO FEEL CONFIDENT WITH HIS CHOICE OF COACHING UPGRADE\S. ALL HAVING HAD SUCCESS AT THEIR RESPECTIVE POSITIONS IN COACHING. ALL OF THEM ALSO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN UPTEMPO SPREAD.

Advertisement
Stud. You get him and James Williams, there are endless possibilities. Literally two guys who can line up at 5 different positions. Coaches dream.

On another note, how nasty is the potential of our 3rd down pass rush? Harvey and Roche outside with GR and Phillips inside.

Hope to god this staff isn’t saving Smith’s spot for Williams. Would rather have Smith and tell Williams to go play games with another school.

Hope to god this staff isn’t saving Smith’s spot for Williams. Would rather have Smith and tell Williams to go play games with another school.
If we close on Taylor and he recruits the crap out of Williams and Williams still wants to wait, I’m with you. Get Chase by end of Sept/Oct. He’s fundamentally sound and an athletic freak. Love Williams, too, and getting him would pay dividends in multiple ways. I think we all just see something in special in Chase Smith.

Chase Smith being a take probably depends on Davis. It could also get interesting if the staff opens back up to Terrence Lewis. You can’t drop Troutman, kids a stud. Johnson is one of the most underrated players in this class, he ain’t going nowhere.

Either way, Miami having tight spots and good to great realistic guys possible is a position we haven’t been in in quite a while, it’s a good problem to have.

Chase Smith being a take probably depends on Davis. It could also get interesting if the staff opens back up to Terrence Lewis.

Either way, Miami having tight spots and good to great realistic guys possible is a position we haven’t been in in quite a while, it’s a good problem to have.

James Williams too, they think they can land him so I’m not not sure yet what that means for chase. It’s starting to look like he doesn’t have a spot yet.

Advertisement
Chase Smith being a take probably depends on Davis. It could also get interesting if the staff opens back up to Terrence Lewis. You can’t drop Troutman, kids a stud. Johnson is one of the most underrated players in this class, he ain’t going nowhere.

Someone will get replaced for elite guys. Lewis could be possible.

He gotta leave home?

I could see UF pulling a typical UF late and grabbing him to boost ranking because Mullen does this, desperate to finish strong to keep their idiots at bay. Even though they’re gone or kicked off in the next six months.

My info is a few months old on Lewis so maybe it changed , it just didn’t sound like a possibility from the tone. Kids with his talent aren’t passed over by majority of the big dogs without reason , there must be legit concerns.

Advertisement
Kid is a must take. Over guys like Thomas Davis or whatever. He's a legacy and he will commit if we push. Get him in the class while he's still available. We did it just yesterday with Ishmael, why not with Smith. As for the remaining spots, you can always hope for guys like Williams or even Marshall, but even if they aren't possibilities we can always flip other kids late in the process, especially when things open up a bit more. Let Davis go to FSU or whatever if his head isn't in the right place. Smith is a **** of a player, doesn't matter where he plays. Same thing with Yul, just get them in the class.

Kid is a must take. Over guys like Thomas Davis or whatever. He's a legacy and he will commit if we push. Get him in the class while he's still available. We did it just yesterday with Ishmael, why not with Smith. As for the remaining spots, you can always hope for guys like Williams or even Marshall, but even if they aren't possibilities we can always flip other kids late in the process, especially when things open up a bit more. Let Davis go to FSU or whatever if his head isn't in the right place. Smith is a **** of a player, doesn't matter where he plays. Same thing with Yul, just get them in the class.
I 100% agree with you. We have 6 spots left, if Collins rides, we have 7. You cant tell me that we are gonna pull 6 or 7 players that are better than Chase Smith regardless of position. I also have no idea why we keep bringing up Daniels, you take Yul at RB2/WR/ATH.

Advertisement
If they see Chase Smith as a LB they may think that they're good at LB, which I disagree with big time.

They clearly see JW as a Safety, so the issue could be they only want one more Safety & not another LB.

In what is close to about as great of a class as you can get under the current circumstances & given how bad we were last year, this would be the only point of contention I'd have with the staff for this class.

Not taking Chase Smith is a mistake IMO, Idgaf about James Williams or Amari Daniels, find a spot for Chase come **** or high water. ****, I'm still not against taking him as a WR in this class lol, just get him in.

I think ultimately it will work out in our favor, I still believe JW commits to UGA & Daniels commits to TAMU or UGA giving us open spots for kids like Chase & Yul.
I 100% agree with you. We have 6 spots left, if Collins rides, we have 7. You cant tell me that we are gonna pull 6 or 7 players that are better than Chase Smith regardless of position. I also have no idea why we keep bringing up Daniels, you take Yul at RB2/WR/ATH.

If they see Chase Smith as a LB they may think that they're good at LB, which I disagree with big time.

They clearly see JW as a Safety, so the issue could be they only want one more Safety & not another LB.

In what is close to about as great of a class as you can get under the current circumstances & given how bad we were last year, this would be the only point of contention I'd have with the staff for this class.

Not taking Chase Smith is a mistake IMO, Idgaf about James Williams or Amari Daniels, find a spot for Chase come **** or high water. ****, I'm still not against taking him as a WR in this class lol, just get him in.

I think ultimately it will work out in our favor, I still believe JW commits to UGA & Daniels commits to TAMU or UGA giving us open spots for kids like Chase & Yul.

i agree. Make a spot for him. I feel the same way about Metayer from Central. We need those type of athletes on the team. Figure out their position later.

Advertisement
Back