2021 WR Chase Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea he is underrated and so is Kinchens. For like 8 months ive been saying Smith and Kinchens should be our top priorities at Safety. Williams is a plus as well but guys like Arnold, Collier, Mitchell are not as good as Smith or Kinchens.
I dont know about that, when it comes to the Safety position Willams is better than Smith, not by a lot though, but when it comes to the LB position Smith is definitely better to Williams IMO. With that being said Terrion is good af, he is definitely elite and is in the same tier as Kinchens.

Advertisement
I dont know about that, when it comes to the Safety position Willams is better than Smith, not by a lot though, but when it comes to the LB position Smith is definitely better to Williams IMO. With that being said Terrion is good af, he is definitely elite and is in the same tier as Kinchens.
You can cut it how you want, their talented but Kinchens and Smith are my guys.

Advertisement
He is, but he is not a safety because if he was he would be recruited as one, but instead he is being recruited as a striker/LB.
Im cool with that. Kinchens is the only pure Safety I wanted. I really dont think Williams will stay at safety either. I wouldnt count Smith out as a strong though, if Carter and Knowles saw the field i think Smith can too but i get ur point.

unless they’re 5* kids no reason why we shouldn’t let CSmith pop right now. It could put the pressure on these kids waiting around for a season before they make a decision. Hop on now or lose your seat.

They are 5* kids...

Im cool with that. Kinchens is the only pure Safety I wanted. I really dont think Williams will stay at safety either. I wouldnt count Smith out as a strong though, if Carter and Knowles saw the field i think Smith can too but i get ur point.
I agree if, I definitely think UM needs to get those high blue chips recruit to go to the next level, but I have zero problems of taking Smith over him in all honesty I like him better.

Advertisement
Just like Simmons, Smith’s best position is “defense.”

My second highest want in this class, behind Taylor and just ahead of Brashard Smith. Get those 3 and I really don’t care what else happens.

I finally watched this kid’s highlight, and maybe I have to check if it was his sophomore year tape, but am I the only one here not seeing IT. I don’t really see anything that he does exceptionally well on either side of the ball. He just looks like someone playing football, not a football player. Maybe he comes to Miami jump up to between 230-240 and plays an effective OLB. But any other position, and he’s transferring.

I finally watched this kid’s highlight, and maybe I have to check if it was his sophomore year tape, but am I the only one here not seeing IT. I don’t really see anything that he does exceptionally well on either side of the ball. He just looks like someone playing football, not a football player. Maybe he comes to Miami jump up to between 230-240 and plays an effective OLB. But any other position, and he’s transferring.

I've yet to see the tape of him blowing me away for as much as people are hyping him up on here too. Hopefully someone will see our messages and lead us in the right direction. As of now, I agree with you.

I think there is a valid question as to exactly what position he is going to play.

Advertisement
Back