2021 WR Chase Smith receives offer

Can you imagine Chase Smith with two years of S&C at Striker? Dude could be the next Isaiah Simmons
Hes a take ASAP, why are we ***** around?

Ive been saying it for the better part of a year give me Kinchens and Smith. Idc about the others. It would be nice to get Williams but the Williams and Smith decisions should be independent of each other.

Advertisement
Hes a take ASAP, why are we ***** around?

Ive been saying it for the better part of a year give me Kinchens and Smith. Idc about the others. It would be nice to get Williams but the Williams and Smith decisions should be independent of each other.
Are we sure he would even commit here?

Advertisement
If they see Chase Smith as a LB they may think that they're good at LB, which I disagree with big time.

They clearly see JW as a Safety, so the issue could be they only want one more Safety & not another LB.

In what is close to about as great of a class as you can get under the current circumstances & given how bad we were last year, this would be the only point of contention I'd have with the staff for this class.

Not taking Chase Smith is a mistake IMO, Idgaf about James Williams or Amari Daniels, find a spot for Chase come **** or high water. ****, I'm still not against taking him as a WR in this class lol, just get him in.

I think ultimately it will work out in our favor, I still believe JW commits to UGA & Daniels commits to TAMU or UGA giving us open spots for kids like Chase & Yul.
Bingo!

Advertisement
CB- Markevious Brown
LB- Chase Smith
WR- Brashard Smith
Striker- Dink Jackson or James Williams
QB- Jake Garcia
DT- Taylor
Last spot- OT,CB, DT. This person should be somewhat elite, take the first to commit. Obviously you make room for the really elite players, but let's be real UM will probably get 1-2 elite players and even history says that usually doesn't happen.

As of right now I think Smith's spot will depend on of Davis commits or if William's commits. If Davis doesn't commit to UM then you have room for both Williams and Smith, if he does then they would have to wait on the decision of Williams.

The hold up on Smith is insane. I would take him over any defensive commit we currently have.
I totally RESPECT that statement....I’d make an argument/have an argument for Kinchens(defensive commits that we currently have)...****, Chase may be our best offensive commit as well(that we have currently committed)...

Advertisement
Staff is going to mess around and lose BOTH Williams and CSmith. Williams because he's like 85% at UGA already and CSmith because we're making him wait while we chase a kid that we know is a heavy UGA lean. Take CSmith, and fill the other positions of need, but we CANNOT afford to lose out on both due to waiting on William's decision. I say we make the decision for him by taking CSmith. That'll set the tone for the 2022 5* that's torn between staying home and leaving, we're not waiting forever and losing other good players just to see you bolt on NSD. CMD has to see this, our SoFla guys (Cooney-DVD-Telly-Hypollite-Field-Hickson-Rumph) need to tell him how this works...we close the door on JW, hit that 10 win mark (if we play), and you'd better believe these high 4* and 5* kids from 2022 will take notice.

Numbers are tight. Some other names are being recruited that we're not aware of as well. Let's all just relax. If our recruiting wasn't going well I would say wtf is going on but I believe everything is going to be fine.

While I agree.. you take Smith. Kid is uber talented and a legacy. No brainer shoe in regardless of anyone coming

Advertisement
unless they’re 5* kids no reason why we shouldn’t let CSmith pop right now. It could put the pressure on these kids waiting around for a season before they make a decision. Hop on now or lose your seat.

But has he tried to commit and we didn’t give him the greenlight. Or are we just upset on how slow we are recruiting him.

So it’s interesting cause in years past we had a clear striker recruit and I don’t see who the staff has in that slot but c.smith would fit perfect and I don’t think James Williams is being sold on striker

Advertisement
Back