2021 WR Chase Smith receives offer

Advertisement
For four star kids with high ceilings, I just don’t sense there’s much information out there about kids like Chase Smith or Jabari Ishamel.
I’m in Kansas and rely on websites and, of course, CIS.

Is anyone here connected enough to know how hard we are pushing, other schools that seem to be involved, etc?

For four star kids with high ceilings, I just don’t sense there’s much information out there about kids like Chase Smith or Jabari Ishamel.
I’m in Kansas and rely on websites and, of course, CIS.

Is anyone here connected enough to know how hard we are pushing, other schools that seem to be involved, etc?

They arent the interview type to be honest

I see a future two way stud. Diaz can’t waste him at Striker. He‘s a true Sam. Definitely can run more 4-3 with him.

Now by his Soph/JR year I see no reason why he can’t get redzone plays at TE. Slip him out the the backfield, slot & in line (see JJ Watt ). Also with fakes on ST (direct snaps on punt). Didn’t DJ & Sean T have highlight plays on ST?

Advertisement
I see a future two way stud. Diaz can’t waste him at Striker. He‘s a true Sam. Definitely can run more 4-3 with him.

Now by his Soph/JR year I see no reason why he can’t get redzone plays at TE. Slip him out the the backfield, slot & in line (see JJ Watt ). Also with fakes on ST (direct snaps on punt). Didn’t DJ & Sean T have highlight plays on ST?

I agree w the SLB take. Kid would be a monster there after a year in S&C IMO.

A striker is our SAM...It's just some terminology w a little more coverage responsibility.

Just get the kid here...I'm all for that, but Baker and Diaz going to play the defense they want obv...And call it what they want.

A striker is our SAM...It's just some terminology w a little more coverage responsibility.

Just get the kid here...I'm all for that, but Baker and Diaz going to play the defense they want obv...And call it what they want.

thought they realize a striker is a sam when Mccloud was listed there. Its a sam with a bit of coverage ability...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back