2021 WR Chase Smith receives offer

Advertisement
Wilson sounds like he is already packed and waiting in a car outside of the Hecht Center for the phone call from Manny and Rumph! Dammit if we let him fall by the wayside I'm gonna be salty if we don't get Marshall.
Our CB room could definitely use both.

You’re such a miserable little tool. From all accounts, the staff want him but he wants to take his time and risk losing his spot. How is that the staff being foolish? I guess anything to drive your agenda right?
I think he was the reacting to the reports that Smith doesn't have a green light. I really hope it works out because I really love the idea of Smith on defense. That length,speed, agility, reach and innate ability make for an insane prospect.

@ M3N... Some things never change with you.

Most OGs will agree. Chase is a bonafide stud that could excel at 3 different positions on both sides of the ball.

Forget that he even is a legacy with an all American father who played here.

He would instantly be the second best player defensively/offensively if he were to commit.

You take this kid regardless of Marshall / Collier and whoever else.

Advertisement
You’re such a miserable little tool. From all accounts, the staff want him but he wants to take his time and risk losing his spot. How is that the staff being foolish? I guess anything to drive your agenda right?

No agenda. I want to win and you win many games with a game breaker like Chase.

Staff is foolish.

1cb8c860d203ab1cef1757704ea12662.gif

1. Maybe he isn't ready to commit

2. Maybe he's a silent but isn't ready to annouce

3. Maybe he's a silent but the staff wants to strategically time his announcement

4. Maybe the staff doesn't think he's as good as the dog catchers, accountants, and TV repairmen on this site do. He has a good offer list, but its not exceptional.

Let's just enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
There definitely looks like something is trying to be worked out by the ncaa to give 3-5 spots or getting the programs to 85. There’s talks going on.

If so I’d expect chase and Alexis to have spots if they want in. I’ve posted Smith was the last receiver unless brooks wants in, I’d say Alexis has the same opportunity. (@Shinyheadman)

Five could happen.

This could explain why you keep seeing names popping up while the class looks to be almost full.

Last edited:
There definitely looks like something will be done by the ncaa to give 3-5 spots or getting the programs to 85. There’s talks going on.

If so I’d expect chase and Alexis to have spots if they want in. I’ve posted Smith was the last receiver unless brooks wants in, I’d say Alexis has the same opportunity. Five could happen.

This could explain why you keep seeing names popping up while the class looks to be almost full.

big if true with the way we’re recruiting right now

Advertisement
Most OGs will agree. Chase is a bonafide stud that could excel at 3 different positions on both sides of the ball.

Forget that he even is a legacy with an all American father who played here.

He would instantly be the second best player defensively/offensively if he were to commit.

You take this kid regardless of Marshall / Collier and whoever else.

Facts

There definitely looks like something is trying to be worked out by the ncaa to give 3-5 spots or getting the programs to 85. There’s talks going on.

If so I’d expect chase and Alexis to have spots if they want in. I’ve posted Smith was the last receiver unless brooks wants in, I’d say Alexis has the same opportunity. Five could happen.

Are you saying they are targeting Chase Smith at WR?

Advertisement

6'4 185lbs 3-star ATH out of Palm Bay goes to 6A school Bayside

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball.

Is a versatile dynamic athlete that plays WR/S/LB, had a great Junior season with 50rec 716yds 8TD's on offense & 72tcks 18TFL's 4INT's 4 sacks & 4 Defensive TD's.

Big body WR with great hands & very good route running, understands how to stack defenders, high points the ball & can stretch the field. Is good enough to play both sides of the ball, as a LB is a very good Sam Backer that gets after the ball carrier with sideline to sideline speed & very good tackler.

Holds offers from Oklahoma, Kentucky, Nebraska & Pitt

This man looks like he got more touchdowns on defense than he does on offense!

If so I’d expect chase and Alexis to have spots if they want in. I’ve posted Smith was the last receiver unless brooks wants in, I’d say Alexis has the same opportunity. (@Shinyheadman)

Five could happen.

Thanks. Makes sense. What's your opinion on Brooks in terms of him possibly wanting in? Is there legit interest on his end?

1. Maybe he isn't ready to commit

2. Maybe he's a silent but isn't ready to annouce

3. Maybe he's a silent but the staff wants to strategically time his announcement

4. Maybe the staff doesn't think he's as good as the dog catchers, accountants, and TV repairmen on this site do. He has a good offer list, but its not exceptional.

Let's just enjoy the ride.
That #4 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back