2021 WR Chase Smith receives offer

Smith after watching his junior tape was one of my fav recruits in this class. Love guys that have skills to play on both sides...and having him and James Williams on the defensive size is CRAZY length and athleticism. You HAVE to land a kid like this who is a legacy guy. At worse he is a special teams beast..at worst.

*Plus he has a durag on in his profile picture for 247.

Advertisement
Advertisement

6'4 185lbs 3-star ATH out of Palm Bay goes to 6A school Bayside

Dual sport athlete that plays both Football & Basketball.

Is a versatile dynamic athlete that plays WR/S/LB, had a great Junior season with 50rec 716yds 8TD's on offense & 72tcks 18TFL's 4INT's 4 sacks & 4 Defensive TD's.

Big body WR with great hands & very good route running, understands how to stack defenders, high points the ball & can stretch the field. Is good enough to play both sides of the ball, as a LB is a very good Sam Backer that gets after the ball carrier with sideline to sideline speed & very good tackler.

Holds offers from Oklahoma, Kentucky, Nebraska & Pitt

January 🙌🏾

Advertisement
look-the-part-be-the-part.gif

Smith after watching his junior tape was one of my fav recruits in this class. Love guys that have skills to play on both sides...and having him and James Williams on the defensive size is CRAZY length and athleticism. You HAVE to land a kid like this who is a legacy guy. At worse he is a special teams beast..at worst.

Tae, James Williams, Kinchens at Safety, Smith at Striker. Try to throw against that, muddafuggas.

Advertisement

Now that’s a Prop Joe special.

Last edited:

Difference maker for me. Said: “now that’s a Cane!” Love it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back