2021 WR Bralon Brown

Yup can't think of an Armwood who made it to the league.. the dude who went to USC was a complete bust
You wanna talk about a bust. How bout ole boy byron cowart? At least one service had him as the number 1 player in the country which was laughable. Saw him play in person 3 times and he was never the best player on the field then.

Advertisement
We offered Agiye Hall last year, but he has zero interest in Miami, he's going to Clemson or Bama.

He's transferred to IMG for this Senior season, but Armwood kids are never coming to Miami.
Yeah we offered him but they weren’t even recruiting him heavy I’ve seen the kid since he was a sophomore and was wondering why Miami never offered... then he blew up and they offered. But they also was on campus for some of the other kids so that’s been confusing to me. And i mean bro that’s a kid you have to get he’s going to be a game changer for sure. And we can’t we get armwood kids? The same was said about DB kids as well at one point.

A lot of kids avoid Miami, not just Armwood! I've heard actual parents say they'd give an offer back to Miami cuz they don't want their kid in that atmosphere

What do they mean by “atmosphere”? If entire communities of parents are negative on Miami due to a stereotype, that should be a cause for concern for our staff. I thought it was the high school coaches who were against Miami because they were playing favorites, not the parents themselves.

Advertisement
What do they mean by “atmosphere”? If entire communities of parents are negative on Miami due to a stereotype, that should be a cause for concern for our staff. I thought it was the high school coaches who were against Miami because they were playing favorites, not the parents themselves.
Bro, parents have been making excuses for their kids not coming here since we started hiring corches. We were getting everybody in the 80’s when we had riots in the streets and this time magazine cover
1581347698974.jpeg

Miami had so many murders that the morgue had to get chilled trailers to store the bodies.
This place is freaking paradise now but parents are told what to say by these opp coaches. Miamii is likely safer than a lot places we actually recruit kids from now a days.
We were embarrassing people in an off campus stadium where the toilettes leaked and rocked back and forth when you took a sht. The opp team busses had to drive through some of the scariest neighborhoods to get to the stadium and you had to park on abuelas lawn 3 blocks from the stadium in the middle of Little Havana where nobody spoke English.
For 15 years parents have had no reason to tell the truth and just say “my son doesn’t want to go to Miami cause they aren’t a winning program anymore”. But this bs narrative about a stadium and crime and “environment” and “culture” is just straight from these programs mouth.
In fact Miami is sooo bad right now we just had the Super Bowl. It’s sooo bad that everyone from all over the **** planet vacations here. Amazing how I work at the beach I meet people from every as crack and wrinkle on this planet. But a mfing parent from freaking Armwood doesn’t want his kid here cause of the **** environment.
But they’ll send their kids to Gainesville to break a mfer off with a **** frying pan or go do a **** drive by with Hernandez or go get credit card fraud charges. Which btw nobody went to jail for and I think some are still playing on the fckng team!!!!!!
I love my city and these mfers wanna talk sht then let them run they’re fckng pie holes and have their little brothers suck on deez nuts when we start running sht again and they beg for an offer.

Last edited:
Have you seen the kid play? Go watch the film and tell me he’s a flop.
I have and he looks phenomenal but that's par for the course with Armwood kids. They all look All-Galaxy when they're in HS but SUCK MASSIVELY on the next level. 95% of them go to the next level and promptly disappear. Matt Jones was decent and Eric Striker played at a high level but he was a 3-4 OLB/Edge at 5'11" 215. That school puts out 5-10 blue chip prospects yearly and I'm only able to name 2 guys who weren't wasted schollys. Can you add to my list??? Maybe Hall's cut from a different cloth but I wouldn't bet on it. No interest + HS with a very high bust rate= pass for me...

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of kids avoid Miami, not just Armwood! I've heard actual parents say they'd give an offer back to Miami cuz they don't want their kid in that atmosphere

What atmosphere? Dumb *** parents don’t even realize the school is in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back