2021 WR Bralon Brown

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy WR Agiye Hall has numerous top offers from the likes of Miami, Clemson and Alabama.

He picked up the UM offer last March when he visited when in town for a 7-on-7 tournament.

And the Canes are very much in his picture.

Hall lists Miami, LSU, Alabama, Arizona State “and like seven other schools” that are attracting his interest.

He says the Canes are staying in touch, “hitting me up.”

Hall adds that he’s “wide open right now” among the schools after him, and he hopes to visit Miami in April.

What would the Hurricanes have to make him really serious about UM?

“Nothing really, just make sure they’re about their work, make sure they are going to use their wide receivers,” Hall said at Rivals Camp Orlando. “I just want to see more passing.”

He adds that “The spread (offense at UM), any school that has a spread tells you they’ll use their wide receivers.”
he trashes miami on social media

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy WR Agiye Hall has numerous top offers from the likes of Miami, Clemson and Alabama.

He picked up the UM offer last March when he visited when in town for a 7-on-7 tournament.

And the Canes are very much in his picture.

Hall lists Miami, LSU, Alabama, Arizona State “and like seven other schools” that are attracting his interest.

He says the Canes are staying in touch, “hitting me up.”

Hall adds that he’s “wide open right now” among the schools after him, and he hopes to visit Miami in April.

What would the Hurricanes have to make him really serious about UM?

“Nothing really, just make sure they’re about their work, make sure they are going to use their wide receivers,” Hall said at Rivals Camp Orlando. “I just want to see more passing.”

He adds that “The spread (offense at UM), any school that has a spread tells you they’ll use their wide receivers.”
Clemson, Bama, LSU & Oklahoma are his top schools, with Clemson being the heavy favorite to get him.

Regardless of what he may say in an interview he's not coming here & no this is nothing like Tae Williams, Agiye Hall under no circumstances whatsoever will commit to Miami at all.

Take it to the bank, 0.00% chance.

Clemson, Bama, LSU & Oklahoma are his top schools, with Clemson being the heavy favorite to get him.

Regardless of what he may say in an interview he's not coming here & no this is nothing like Tae Williams, Agiye Hall under no circumstances whatsoever will commit to Miami at all.

Take it to the bank, 0.00% chance.

Rivals just did a write up on Hall; " Hall once seemed destined for Clemson but things on that front have cooled quickly. These days, it seems like the Sooners may have the inside track. Oklahoma likes his blend of length and elusiveness, while Hall likes the Sooners' pass-heavy offense. Things could change here, but Lincoln Riley has to feel good for now." Clemson 247 board also saying he isn't a priority now... He's not remotely interested in Miami...

Rivals just did a write up on Hall; " Hall once seemed destined for Clemson but things on that front have cooled quickly. These days, it seems like the Sooners may have the inside track. Oklahoma likes his blend of length and elusiveness, while Hall likes the Sooners' pass-heavy offense. Things could change here, but Lincoln Riley has to feel good for now." Clemson 247 board also saying he isn't a priority now... He's not remotely interested in Miami...

Hall & Williams the other WR related right? Isn’t Williams leaning Oklahoma, I remember in an article Williams said they would try to play together at the next level but we all know how that goes

Advertisement

https://247sports.com/Player/Bralon-Brown-46084023/

6'2 175lbs WR from out of Southwest Broward, goes to Chaminade.

Was originally at Archbishop McCarthy then transferred to Nade. Had 28rec 342yds & 3TD's his sophomore year.

Has ideal prototype size & frame, very good hands catcher, high points the ball & can make catches with DB's draped all over him. Tall long stride runner, not blazing speed but good enough looks around 4.5/4.6 ish & is an advanced route runner for his age.

Already has offers from Auburn, Michigan, Penn St, Wisconsin, Pitt, GTech & Purdue

At least he isn't a slow midget*.

* @BoxingRobes

Only Armwood kid I remember even giving Miami a sniff was a WR, think his name was Chris Murray. Had flipped late to UF and flopped. That was back when Clappy was running the show I think.

Go Canes!
Isn't he the one that flipped after Butch left for Cleveland?

Bralon Brown ran a 12.25 and that’s his PR.

92B0DCD7-71A1-4D47-AF4D-A2E24A89AC43.jpeg

Advertisement
Bralon Brown ran a 12.25 and that’s his PR.

View attachment 112403

Coached D'angelo Ponds last year.....He will be a 3-4 star recruit by the time hes a sr if he grows some at CB. Kid is like 5'6-5'7 165 right now and had 3 picks in one game as a 9th grader. Finished the year causing 6+ turnovers on defense.

12.25 is slowwww... I wasnt that high on Brown as every one else as of yet he was some one i was holding off on seeing how he performs in the spring.

He definitely looks slow in camps. He reminds me of Jake Oliver who went to Texas. If he pans out it will be as a jump ball X receiver who runs curls and back shoulder fades. Not a lot of upside but I wouldn't give up on him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back