2021 WR Bralon Brown

Liberty City El

Dejazmach

https://247sports.com/Player/Bralon-Brown-46084023/

6'2 175lbs WR from out of Southwest Broward, goes to Chaminade.

Was originally at Archbishop McCarthy then transferred to Nade. Had 28rec 342yds & 3TD's his sophomore year.

Has ideal prototype size & frame, very good hands catcher, high points the ball & can make catches with DB's draped all over him. Tall long stride runner, not blazing speed but good enough looks around 4.5/4.6 ish & is an advanced route runner for his age.

Already has offers from Auburn, Michigan, Penn St, Wisconsin, Pitt, GTech & Purdue

stb

Sophomore
Has run only in one track meet and posted a 25.43. Seems to be a possession type receiver but has quickness to get open. Makes contested catches and high points the ball.

305407cane

Junior
Do you feel like auburn is making a big effort to get a foothold down here in south Florida? I feel like I’m seeing them offering guys left and right. And early too

305407cane

Junior
Gus will be fired by the end of the season!
I don’t think so. He’s gonna do just good enough like every other year to not get fired. But also this year with a new quarterback they’ll probably lose to bama LSU ugay and TAMU. So yeah maybe I could see him getting fired

MikeCane18

Freshman
I don’t think so. He’s gonna do just good enough like every other year to not get fired. But also this year with a new quarterback they’ll probably lose to bama LSU ugay and TAMU. So yeah maybe I could see him getting fired
Oregon too. Opener in Jerry World.

305407cane

Junior
Oregon too. Opener in Jerry World.
Forgot about that one. I hope they lose all their games except against bama Georgia and ufag this year. Just enough for them to lose a foothold in soflo. They stole MAR so they can screw off

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Do you feel like auburn is making a big effort to get a foothold down here in south Florida? I feel like I’m seeing them offering guys left and right. And early too
Auburn has been recruiting Fla/South Fla for years now going back to Tre Mason, Tim Irivn, Ricardo Louis, Carlton Davis, Jamel Dean, plus with getting Octavius Brothers, DJ Williams & Mark Antony for the 2019 class.

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
They came to our back yard and kicked our ass for 3 guys we really wanted this last cycle.

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Kid looks a bit slow. But his body control is very very good for his age. Usually that’s what recievers mostly lack when they are 16. The qb is basically throwing the ball up and he finds a way to come down with it.

Kid looks a bit slow. But his body control is very very good for his age. Usually that’s what recievers mostly lack when they are 16. The qb is basically throwing the ball up and he finds a way to come down with it.
Yea he’s not very fast but he has the body control and although it’s a highlight tape, he makes some good strong catches.