2021 WR Bralon Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could he turn into another Gabriel Davis type wr. All you hear is hes not fast blah blah blah then he gets to college with a chip on his shoulder and turns into a complete monster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we really in it for this kid? I know he goes to Chaminade and they’ve been good to us but coming off our last 2 seasons ...

Are we really in it for this kid? I know he goes to Chaminade and they’ve been good to us but coming off our last 2 seasons ...
Just finished with a top 12 recruiting class. The potential struggle in the 2021 recruiting people thinking we are going to have is overblown especially with the new spread offense. I think We will be alright

Last edited:
Advertisement
Triple B’s! Or Killer B’s!

The last Killer B's recruits didn't go so well. Three DTs: Bain, Bostwick and Bryant. All decommitted in the end and ended up flaming out.

Bryant is the famous "Keef" whom everyone points to as the ultimate troll, who ultimately ended up trolling himself s he left FSU as a fifth-year senior and promptly got arrested. Bain left LSU first to go to Juco after also running afoul with the law, then returned only to leave again for some other undisclosed reason. Bostwick left UF after playing for a couple years. No idea what happened to him.

Advertisement
Back