2021 WR Bralon Brown

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

https://247sports.com/Player/Bralon-Brown-46084023/

6'2 175lbs WR from out of Southwest Broward, goes to Chaminade.

Was originally at Archbishop McCarthy then transferred to Nade. Had 28rec 342yds & 3TD's his sophomore year.

Has ideal prototype size & frame, very good hands catcher, high points the ball & can make catches with DB's draped all over him. Tall long stride runner, not blazing speed but good enough looks around 4.5/4.6 ish & is an advanced route runner for his age.

Already has offers from Auburn, Michigan, Penn St, Wisconsin, Pitt, GTech & Purdue

Advertisement
Has run only in one track meet and posted a 25.43. Seems to be a possession type receiver but has quickness to get open. Makes contested catches and high points the ball.

Do you feel like auburn is making a big effort to get a foothold down here in south Florida? I feel like I’m seeing them offering guys left and right. And early too

Gus will be fired by the end of the season!
I don’t think so. He’s gonna do just good enough like every other year to not get fired. But also this year with a new quarterback they’ll probably lose to bama LSU ugay and TAMU. So yeah maybe I could see him getting fired

Advertisement
I don’t think so. He’s gonna do just good enough like every other year to not get fired. But also this year with a new quarterback they’ll probably lose to bama LSU ugay and TAMU. So yeah maybe I could see him getting fired

Oregon too. Opener in Jerry World.

Do you feel like auburn is making a big effort to get a foothold down here in south Florida? I feel like I’m seeing them offering guys left and right. And early too
Auburn has been recruiting Fla/South Fla for years now going back to Tre Mason, Tim Irivn, Ricardo Louis, Carlton Davis, Jamel Dean, plus with getting Octavius Brothers, DJ Williams & Mark Antony for the 2019 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid looks a bit slow. But his body control is very very good for his age. Usually that’s what recievers mostly lack when they are 16. The qb is basically throwing the ball up and he finds a way to come down with it.

Yea he’s not very fast but he has the body control and although it’s a highlight tape, he makes some good strong catches.

Advertisement
This guy was a beast in the offseason. Had no idea who we was but had to look him up after. He stood out.
I was impressed with his hands & route running.

You don't usually see South Fla kids with his technically sound route skills, they're usually just faster than everybody & out athlete most DB's.

But I think because he's not such a pure speedster he's probably spent a lot of time working on the more mechanical side of using his body & being more precise in his cuts to get open.

Advertisement
Back