2021 WR Bralon Brown

Advertisement
A lot of kids avoid Miami, not just Armwood! I've heard actual parents say they'd give an offer back to Miami cuz they don't want their kid in that atmosphere

Gainesville and Tally are worse atmosphere of you look at arrest records

Auburn has been recruiting Fla/South Fla for years now going back to Tre Mason, Tim Irivn, Ricardo Louis, Carlton Davis, Jamel Dean, plus with getting Octavius Brothers, DJ Williams & Mark Antony for the 2019 class.
Been recruiting south Florida since forever....took one of the greatest players ever, Tucker Frederickson from Hollywood, in early '60's: Heisman runner-up, first overall pick in '65 draft, in CF HOF.

SEC stealing south Florida talent from us didn't start yesterday.

Advertisement
The last Killer B's recruits didn't go so well. Three DTs: Bain, Bostwick and Bryant. All decommitted in the end and ended up flaming out.

Bryant is the famous "Keef" whom everyone points to as the ultimate troll, who ultimately ended up trolling himself s he left FSU as a fifth-year senior and promptly got arrested. Bain left LSU first to go to Juco after also running afoul with the law, then returned only to leave again for some other undisclosed reason. Bostwick left UF after playing for a couple years. No idea what happened to him.
Have you checked your local Publix? Not talking baggers, but the trucks in back.

Bro, parents have been making excuses for their kids not coming here since we started hiring corches. We were getting everybody in the 80’s when we had riots in the streets and this time magazine cover
View attachment 111571
Miami had so many murders that the morgue had to get chilled trailers to store the bodies.
This place is freaking paradise now but parents are told what to say by these opp coaches. Miamii is likely safer than a lot places we actually recruit kids from now a days.
We were embarrassing people in an off campus stadium where the toilettes leaked and rocked back and forth when you took a sht. The opp team busses had to drive through some of the scariest neighborhoods to get to the stadium and you had to park on abuelas lawn 3 blocks from the stadium in the middle of Little Havana where nobody spoke English.
For 15 years parents have had no reason to tell the truth and just say “my son doesn’t want to go to Miami cause they aren’t a winning program anymore”. But this bs narrative about a stadium and crime and “environment” and “culture” is just straight from these programs mouth.
In fact Miami is sooo bad right now we just had the Super Bowl. It’s sooo bad that everyone from all over the **** planet vacations here. Amazing how I work at the beach I meet people from every as crack and wrinkle on this planet. But a mfing parent from freaking Armwood doesn’t want his kid here cause of the **** environment.
But they’ll send their kids to Gainesville to break a mfer off with a **** frying pan or go do a **** drive by with Hernandez or go get credit card fraud charges. Which btw nobody went to jail for and I think some are still playing on the fckng team!!!!!!
I love my city and these mfers wanna talk sht then let them run they’re fckng pie holes and have their little brothers suck on deez nuts when we start running sht again and they beg for an offer.
We were not getting everybody in the '80's....That"s bull. We got some great players, but we lost so many more. FSU killed us in South Florida. Paul Moore, Samari Rolle, Keith Carter, Marvin Jones, Sterling Palmer so many I can't remember. Chuck Amato allegedly lied like crazy....Lost Rich McKenzie to PSU. Did manage to get Rudy Barber and Claude Jones, who were not as great in college as they were in HS.

Advertisement
Amato didn’t “lie”. And it wasn’t the 80’s. It was after Barnes death and he allegedly show pics and articles and asked if they wanted their son going to UM.

Very Brock-ish of me but this cat follows like one Cane affiliated staff member/player (Cooley) that can’t be good.

We were not getting everybody in the '80's....That"s bull. We got some great players, but we lost so many more. FSU killed us in South Florida. Paul Moore, Samari Rolle, Keith Carter, Marvin Jones, Sterling Palmer so many I can't remember. Chuck Amato allegedly lied like crazy....Lost Rich McKenzie to PSU. Did manage to get Rudy Barber and Claude Jones, who were not as great in college as they were in HS.
Last time I checked, Kelley and kozar didn’t go to carol city. We had a bunch of oos kids. I wasn’t talking about the kids that left sofla. I meant kids that were for oos or north Florida that had no problem coming here when dudes were getting got with Mac 11s

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only Armwood kid I remember even giving Miami a sniff was a WR, think his name was Chris Murray. Had flipped late to UF and flopped. That was back when Clappy was running the show I think.

Go Canes!

Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy WR Agiye Hall has numerous top offers from the likes of Miami, Clemson and Alabama.

He picked up the UM offer last March when he visited when in town for a 7-on-7 tournament.

And the Canes are very much in his picture.

Hall lists Miami, LSU, Alabama, Arizona State “and like seven other schools” that are attracting his interest.

He says the Canes are staying in touch, “hitting me up.”

Hall adds that he’s “wide open right now” among the schools after him, and he hopes to visit Miami in April.

What would the Hurricanes have to make him really serious about UM?

“Nothing really, just make sure they’re about their work, make sure they are going to use their wide receivers,” Hall said at Rivals Camp Orlando. “I just want to see more passing.”

He adds that “The spread (offense at UM), any school that has a spread tells you they’ll use their wide receivers.”

Advertisement
Back