2021 WR Bralon Brown

Advertisement
^ The speed is a legit concern but I've been saying not to give up on Brown. He has sudden feet and that big strong frame. He can win on curls, slants and fades. Yeah he will have a limited route tree but we run a spread now and he can beat press and win 50/50 balls.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Davis ran a good 40 at the combine. Made himself some money I think
Only issue will be how stocked the wr group is this year. Thats why I was shocked that JT would choose to enter the draft. He didn't need to put his name in so fast. Should have waited to see who we were going to hire as OC and then go from there. I think he would of had a big year this year had he came back and that would of helped his draft stock. He will be lucky to get drafted in this class, just to many really good wr this year.

If JT doesn't have the chance to visit teams and make a good impression that will leave him with only negative marks for character and intangibles. Nothing he can do about that unfortunately and it's hard to see him drafted based on that.

On topic, it's weird how so many people post about B. Brown and don't look at the brief evals I posted about him when those posts directly answer their questions and concerns.

Advertisement
I think we'll end up with this kid. UGA isn't going to give him committable offer.
It's between us, Penn St & Ole Miss.

I don't think he's even visited GTech yet, I'm shocked he didn't put UF in his top 5 because he visited up there recently for their big Junior day & had been rumored to be someone they might get a commit from.

I think he'll commit to either PSU or Ole Miss, Idk how high he is on our board but I wouldn't be against getting a commit from him.

I think he's a very good route technician, his body control is very good & has nice hands. He's definitely not a speedster but he has good football speed & can create separation with his feet.

I don't think it's a big deal if we get him now or not, he's a kid that you keep in contact with throughout the year & see how things shake out come crootin' season in Dec-Jan.

Everything depends on how many WR's we take this class & which direction Lash/Likens wants to go in.

What’s our WR board looking like? It seems like it’s Brooks/Brinson at the top, then Alexis/George/Brown? I’d really like to get some size this year at WR since it seems like this last class we went with small possession guys and strong route runners

Advertisement
What’s our WR board looking like? It seems like it’s Brooks/Brinson at the top, then Alexis/George/Brown? I’d really like to get some size this year at WR since it seems like this last class we went with small possession guys and strong route runners
I would bet that Alexsis is as high as anyone on our board. That kid has great speed and hes not some small kid either. if you watch his tape that kid is slick as ****. Im praying we land him.

It's between us, Penn St & Ole Miss.

I don't think he's even visited GTech yet, I'm shocked he didn't put UF in his top 5 because he visited up there recently for their big Junior day & had been rumored to be someone they might get a commit from.

I think he'll commit to either PSU or Ole Miss, Idk how high he is on our board but I wouldn't be against getting a commit from him.

I think he's a very good route technician, his body control is very good & has nice hands. He's definitely not a speedster but he has good football speed & can create separation with his feet.

I don't think it's a big deal if we get him now or not, he's a kid that you keep in contact with throughout the year & see how things shake out come crootin' season in Dec-Jan.

Everything depends on how many WR's we take this class & which direction Lash/Likens wants to go in.
I agree with that eval for sure, but I do think you almost have to take a commitment from him. I think we'd have to go 3/3 with Brooks Brinson and Alexis if we turning down Bralon.

Landing 3/4 is a A+ WR haul anyway imo..

I agree with that eval for sure, but I do think you almost have to take a commitment from him. I think we'd have to go 3/3 with Brooks Brinson and Alexis if we turning down Bralon.

Landing 3/4 is a A+ WR haul anyway imo..

I just have a feeling we will try and take advantage of the talent surplus at WR down here this year and go for 5.

Brooks, Y. Brown, B. Brown, Lacy, Brinson, Alexis, George, Eaford.

**** is crazy the amount of talent in SoFla at WR

I just have a feeling we will try and take advantage of the talent surplus at WR down here this year and go for 5.

Brooks, Y. Brown, B. Brown, Lacy, Brinson, Alexis, George, Eaford.

**** is crazy the amount of talent in SoFla at WR
I think it'll be a 3 WR class just because there's so many other needs (need a 5 OL/2 TE class) then if signing day coming around best player available and if it's Jacorey then that makes 4

Advertisement
Back