2021 TE Elijah Arroyo Receives Miami Offer, Talks Canes (Commits!)

View as article
Oh man, TAMU board is big mad over this. They were sure he was committing to them. Apparently he had a "phenomenal " virtual visit and then put that tweet out about "the pick is in". They were positive it was them.

Jimbo getting raked over the coals on that board- Coley taking some serious heat too. Coley was his primary. TAMU hasn't hit one of the main targets in awhile - everyone going out of state... Word is his relationship with Lashlee was huge here... And family ties to So Fla

Let's hope the family doesn't get any offers they cannot refuse in the next 24 hours....
Oil money too shaky right now. Them Aggie bags ain’t hittin like they normally do.

Advertisement
9560EBDB-7C7F-4E7A-9657-E4827158D20E.gif

1) there’s only a few people who bring actual first hand knowledge (coaching/knowing/watching live) to the board of recruits and that’s liberty city el, macho, and gogeta basically. If I missed someone else then sorry.

2)everyone else has the right to post what they like based on watching highlights videos ( or the occasional live game: (high seas is fantastic at it usually, and I listen to others besides what I myself see on the videos of course)). That’s why it’s a message board.

But:

3)anybody actually posting about e-cred on an internet message board who doesn’t directly scout/coach these guys is the next definition of pathetic and reeks of desperation/ calls for help more than anything else. But to each their own. Bragging about looking through videos standing on the shoulders of others work (pretending to be an insider and overtly being aggressive about it. Not simply making commentary which we all have the right to do) is nothing to be proud of in life and is more likely a subset of undiagnosed mental illness.

4) Arroyo will be a fantastic pair with Brantley. Our recruiting already seems better with these staff changes. Let’s keep it going when the season gets hopefully going.

Advertisement
TAMU just offered a tight end from Katy. Seems like they peep the writing on the wall
Fernando Garza. Has a P5 frame but def not the same athlete. That’s surprising as well. They offered this guy named Lake McRee would I would’ve assumed to be the priority for them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was literally just coming in here to ask what this would mean for Metayer. Seems he’s set on playing TE...
Then let him leave...

@Jaxson Villain I’m not talking about you but I’m speaking in general. Why do y’all act like it’s some kind of disgrace that a kid loses his spot because his spot was at a certain position? This isn’t like Quincy Wilson where he was still asked to be a DB. Guy wants to play offense but we’ve made it clear wewant him on D...there’s plenty of athletic DE’s on the market.

Then let him leave...

@Jaxson Villain I’m not talking about you but I’m speaking in general. Why do y’all act like it’s some kind of disgrace that a kid loses his spot because his spot was at a certain position? This isn’t like Quincy Wilson where he was still asked to be a DB. Guy wants to play offense but we’ve made it clear wewant him on D...there’s plenty of athletic DE’s on the market.
Easy ****rider hahaha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back