2021 QB Jalen Milroe

Advertisement
Thread Reply Ban - I know you didn’t mean it... but you just chose the wrong word.
But the reason he left Texas was because they got the top ranked QB. So he exchanged the top rank qb and player of 2022 for 2020
Some times politics play a role in these decisions. He would have been push out when the time came..... Maybe :hammering-head:🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
L M A O. they got who they want. Jake Garcia to UGA watch
UGA has JT Daniels who just transferred with 2 years of eligibility left, they signed Carson Beck in the 2020 class & have Brock Vandagriff committed for the 21 class.

Not only is UGA not even recruiting Garcia, but he's not interested in playing there either.

He's most likely sticking with USC or if he decides to flip it will be to Miami.

I knew Milroe wasn't sticking with UT no matter what, said so in this very thread way back in March he wouldn't stick with his verbal...

If visits were still happening I feel Miami would've had a better chance with him, but even so still I think we just put all our eggs in the Garcia basket, maybe it will pay off.
That’s what it turned out to be.

Advertisement
UGA has JT Daniels who just transferred with 2 years of eligibility left, they signed Carson Beck in the 2020 class & have Brock Vandagriff committed for the 21 class.

Not only is UGA not even recruiting Garcia, but he's not interested in playing there either.

He's most likely sticking with USC or if he decides to flip it will be to Miami.

I was kidding lol. I know hes gonna go to USC

I think manny’s familiarity with Garcia won out. That and the west kids advocating for him. From what I knew Jalen was trying to get down to Miami but the contact slowed down. He only had two moves himself. Miami and bama. Dee Davis beat him to Auburn
Shocked that Milroe being a better system fit didn’t win out.

Advertisement

I respect your opinion, but if he was so big on the U then why not choose some school in Florida instead of Georgia?? I just dont share your enthusiasm on this topic. Too close to FSU, UGA, GA TECH, AUBURN and USCe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back