2021 QB Jalen Milroe

Texas board has been talking about it all day. They were talking about Miami being in it too earlier today. Milroe retweets King's stuff alot and must have retweeted a post from yesterday's scrimmage.... They've been reading the Miami 247 board and think Garcia is flipping to us....

Now with those Bama tweets, it looks like Milroe could be flipping to Saban.... Alabama writers talking about "big news" possibly tonight...

Definitely looks like he's flipping from Texas...

Advertisement
Texas board has been talking about it all day. They were talking about Miami being in it too earlier today. Milroe retweets King's stuff alot and must have retweeted a post from yesterday's scrimmage.... They've been reading the Miami 247 board and think Garcia is flipping to us....

Now with those Bama tweets, it looks like Milroe could be flipping to Saban.... Alabama writers talking about "big news" possibly tonight...

Freaking A I would rather have Milroe than Garcia. EEEEEEESH MANE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like they are selling him on Sarkisan getting him to the NFL. Also sounds like they are selling him that Bryce Young will get the job this season so he will come in, sit two years at most and then take the job....

"Last summer when Alabama was close to landing their 2021 commitment at the quarterback position, the battle was between Drake Maye and Jalen Milroe. Some of y'all might recall that we mentioned both were ready to pull the trigger and UA had to make a tough choice between the two and Maye ended up pulling the trigger first. Those two were at the top of the Tide's board at the time. The The dominoes fell from there. Maye committed to Alabama, Milroe to Texas, Bryce Young flipped to Bama, Maye flipped to UNC. So here we are. The communication between UA and Milroe has never stopped. He never closed the door on Alabama and in fact his relationship with the TIde staff grew especially with the Tide having an open spot for the 2021 class. Steve Sarkisian is very hands on with the quarterbacks and all the reviews we've heard have been excellent. Sources indicate that Milroe's athleticism and big arm were both highly valued by Sark and the Tide staff. Jeff Banks was the primary and did a good job keeping the lines of communication open during this process."

Advertisement
Advertisement

He knows Ewers will be taking his spot.. If he's supposedly the next Lawrence then he might as well role out. He knows Herman isn't going to sit the golden boy. I expect a few more guys to transfer out. This is what transfers will do now. Players will flip before they even get there.

When Ewers committed this should have been expected. That kid is the real deal.
I knew Milroe wasn't sticking with UT no matter what, said so in this very thread way back in March he wouldn't stick with his verbal...

If visits were still happening I feel Miami would've had a better chance with him, but even so still I think we just put all our eggs in the Garcia basket, maybe it will pay off.

Advertisement
Back