2021 QB Jalen Milroe

Advertisement
He is a Texas commit. Miami offered and will try to get into the recruitment. Good friends with King and Texas changing OC might help
Milroe is definitely close with D'Eriq King & his brother Keshon, King's dad coached Jalen in 7v7 ball.

Eric King mentored & coached lots of kids in the Houston area & was big time High School & 7v7 coach.

Milroe also has known Lashlee for a long time too, if we win this year we'll have a good shot at flipping Milroe.

Advertisement
Milroe is definitely close with D'Eriq King & his brother Keshon, King's dad coached Jalen in 7v7 ball.

Eric King mentored & coached lots of kids in the Houston area & was big time High School & 7v7 coach.

Milroe also has known Lashlee for a long time too, if we win this year we'll have a good shot at flipping Milroe.
They also talked about pairing the linebacker Hood with Johnson and the kid from the West. How the you like this class of backers

They also talked about pairing the linebacker Hood with Johnson and the kid from the West. How the you like this class of backers
If we get Jaydon Hood, that would be the best LB we've landed in the Richt/Diaz era.

I'd love that trio, although I think Ja'Corey Hammett is more of a pass rusher than a standup Backer but they can play him at Viper & he's basically Sam Brooks 2.0 as a pass rusher/Edge that can transition to be a WLB at the next level.

I still would like to see us offer Deshawn Alleyne & Morice Blackwell.

But the LB I want in this class more than anyone besides Hood. is Khayri Banton, he's my favorite LB this class, although he's more of a pass rusher too, but he's such an aggressive & violent football player, he can play standup or with his hand in the dirt.

Ivins put out a article with Milroe on the cover, anyone with VIP mind sharing some cliff notes on the article?

See this is the **** I dont get......Multiple times a year, 247 offers 50% off a yearly subscription which comes to about $50.

Yet we still have these free loaders begging for information each and every time Ivins post something.

Then you have the idiots who ACTUALLY PAY FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION providing them free information.

Didn't realize this kid had such a cannon. Wow. I really liked Davis as a King clone, but this kid has a big-time deep ball.

We'd be in great shape with either.

Advertisement
Bama recruiting him hard right now. He was one of their main targets before Maye committed to Bama initially. Milroe says he is committed to Texas but keeping "eyes open to other colleges and hearing about their program,” He has an OV set up for June right now to alabama. Not sure if he will take other visits at this point. Miami is mentioned as a program who speaks to him.

Bama recruiting him hard right now. He was one of their main targets before Maye committed to Bama initially. Milroe says he is committed to Texas but keeping "eyes open to other colleges and hearing about their program,” He has an OV set up for June right now to alabama. Not sure if he will take other visits at this point. Miami is mentioned as a program who speaks to him.
We just gotta get him down for a visit.

With his relationship with King & Lashlee, if we have a winning season we can sell him on being the top priority & the only QB in our class. For Bama he was a clear 2nd choice & while they'll recruit him as the next Jalen Hurts, the counterpoint to that is Hurts didn't play his best ball until he left Bama & went to Oklahoma playing in a very similar offense to what we'll be running.

I think if we win 10+ games, plus win the coastal we'll be able to get Milroe or Davis, I don't believe either one stays committed to their current verbals.

I think the thing with Lashlee is alot of offensive players are being told he will only be here for a year by other schools.

Advertisement
See this is the **** I dont get......Multiple times a year, 247 offers 50% off a yearly subscription which comes to about $50.

Yet we still have these free loaders begging for information each and every time Ivins post something.

Then you have the idiots who ACTUALLY PAY FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION providing them free information.
**** off!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back