2021 QB Jalen Milroe

As we see the offense and identity of our offense the more I want us to recruit this style of Qb instead of the Jake Garcia...

You can only recruit someone when they're open to being recruited. They'll still try their top targets as they continue to show out this season, but that doesn't mean whatever recruit will be receptive.

Advertisement
I know with Rhetts offense we have different type of QBs we can use, but im
With you I like the running threat QB who can also pass. Not sure if a QB not like Kings style would work this year.

I think he can work with about any QB, at least he has. King also did very little on the ground this week and the OL gave him some time to throw.

I think he can work with about any QB, at least he has. King also did very little on the ground this week and the OL gave him some time to throw.
Just the threat alone dictates and manipulate the defense gameplan and execution on the field.. You dont get all those guys in box looking at king if he cant run so Rooster can slip out the backfield WIDE *** OPEN. King legs always have an affect even if it dont show up in stat sheet.. UL was determined not to let King beat them with his legs..

Its an added element that stresses a defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back