2021 4-Star RB Cody Brown Offered

Advertisement
I would’ve recruited Chris Curry from Lehigh harder years ago who went to LSU. But Curry had more power than this guy and is probably a little slower. Brown is still a take.
If I am not mistaken, he ended up transferring to Utah

B/c we have bigger needs at other positions...

And that comp is trash...
True, we have bigger needs at other positions. That's fact. But the competition is trash? I haven't heard that one. Apparently, you don't know a lot about the teams on their schedule. They play a pretty good HS schedule (Region 4 AAAAAAA), and some of the best competition in the state. They went to the 3rd round of the 7A state playoffs. They loss to the eventual State Runner-Up (Collins Hill) by 7pts. Trash?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: FOH

Last edited:
Advertisement
Parkview has been a big time program here in Georgia for a minute now. This kid rushed the ball 1,000 times in the game I watched. Every carry looked the same: nonstop feet, bullish, vision, balance, tough. We could use some of that in a large back.

Runs similar to a former Tennessee Vol Gerald Riggs Jr. IMO

Advertisement
How do we have bigger needs at other spots? We have 4 RB's on the roster. We **** sure could use another one. Not to mention a top 15 in his class RB.

Some of you guys overthink these things too much.

Taaaakkeeeeee
have you seen our linebackers? our oline and corners also could use an upgrade/depth help. Most games, we use 2-3 running backs. Yes, 4 is a bit thin for running backs depth but it's not end of the world.

How do we have bigger needs at other spots? We have 4 RB's on the roster. We **** sure could use another one. Not to mention a top 15 in his class RB.

Some of you guys overthink these things too much.

Taaaakkeeeeee
Cam, Chaney, and Knighton were all injured and banged up at some point last season (shortened at that). Burns possible transfer as well as his past injury issues will explain Miami’s interest in Brown. While there may be More Glaring needs, RB numbers wise as well as the availability of someone the caliber of Brown suggests take. The 22 RB class locally appearing light on talent also may be a factor as well.

True, we have bigger needs at other positions. That's fact. But the competition is trash? I haven't heard that one. Apparently, you don't know a lot about the teams on their schedule. They play a pretty good HS schedule (Region 4 AAAAAAA), and some of the best competition in the state. They went to the 3rd round of the 7A state playoffs. They loss to the eventual State Runner-Up (Collins Hill) by 7pts. Trash?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: FOH
I just know what my eyes tell me bro, I played MLB in HS so I always like to focus on the opposing teams MLB when judging RB highlights and they were all straight trash.

Just try watching that highlight and say the opposing teams looked legit...

A bunch of little boys with twig arms out there...

Advertisement
You keep repeating this as if you will make it come true.

Go fvck off with your repetitive "comp is trash" nonsense.
Every play in his highlights are running through wide open holes with little kids trying to tackle him and bouncing off...

Watch the opposing defense in the highlights and don't focus on the RB, and you will see it for yourself...

Every play in his highlights are running through wide open holes with little kids trying to tackle him and bouncing off...

Watch the opposing defense in the highlights and don't focus on the RB, and you will see it for yourself...
Sounds like Travis Etienne.

I think you're overstating the tackling abilities of tired ACC defenses facing a potent uptempo spread.

Sounds like Travis Etienne.

I think you're overstating the tackling abilities of tired ACC defenses facing a potent uptempo spread.
I am not from the area and don't know the quality of teams he faces, all I am saying is what I see on tape, and those defenses he is tearing up look like a joke.

None of the MLBs are making correct reads or shedding blocks like any legit LB would, and a not that fast 230 lbs RB is out running DBs much smaller that sometimes even have the angle...

Sorry, but he ain't doing that **** down here...

Advertisement
I am not from the area and don't know the quality of teams he faces, all I am saying is what I see on tape, and those defenses he is tearing up look like a joke.

None of the MLBs are making correct reads or shedding blocks like any legit LB would, and a not that fast 230 lbs RB is out running DBs much smaller that sometimes even have the angle...

Sorry, but he ain't doing that **** down here...
When you evaluate film you want to isolate the player from the context, evaluating solely the player's traits.

Evaluating based on play outcome x perceived quality of competition is unwise.

Yea I'm definitely listening to the evaluation of someone when they say "i played, insert position, in high school" that is the evaluation of a seasoned pro no doubt. Gotta wonder why those dudes aren't getting paid the big bucks
Not acting like a pro evaluator, and never claimed to be...

Just stating my opinion of what I see in the opposing defenses this kid is facing, and they are a joke...

I also think we have much bigger needs at other positions...

Advertisement
Back