2021 4-Star RB Cody Brown Offered

I am not from the area and don't know the quality of teams he faces, all I am saying is what I see on tape, and those defenses he is tearing up look like a joke.

None of the MLBs are making correct reads or shedding blocks like any legit LB would, and a not that fast 230 lbs RB is out running DBs much smaller that sometimes even have the angle...

Sorry, but he ain't doing that **** down here...

Look, tyrd, the list of things you don't know about is incredibly long, and all you have offered (repeatedly) is "competition is trash".

If you don't want to recruit the MLBs on his video, that's fine.

But I trust the professional evaluators on MULTIPLE Power 5 staffs far more than I trust "your eye".

Here's a thought - express your opinion. Once. Bookmark it. Then shove it in all of our faces if you are proven to be correct in three or four years.

Advertisement
Nice and all but is he even considering us? His list of prior offers were all sec schools.

have you seen our linebackers? our oline and corners also could use an upgrade/depth help. Most games, we use 2-3 running backs. Yes, 4 is a bit thin for running backs depth but it's not end of the world.

We have 15 OL on scholarship right now plus two more enrolling in June.

We 8 LBs on Scholarship plus one more enrolling in June.

We 6 CBs on Scholarship plus one more enrolling in June.

The plan is to sign 4 CBs in the ‘22 class. I don’t see anyone good enough in Transfer Portal good enough right now to waste a spot in the ‘22 class. Do you? If so name them.

Regarding OL. Who is in the portal that would be an upgrade?

Regarding LB. I agree we could use an upgrade but having 10 scholarship LBs when we only play 2 at time is wasteful. At this point you have play with what you got.

4 RBs is not enough, especially when 3 of them will be first or second year players.

Of course if the NCAA relaxes the IC rules then yeah I am for revamping the roster. We have a lot deadweight on the roster that could be told to seek shelter that would allow us upgrade the roster.

We have 15 OL on scholarship right now plus two more enrolling in June.

We 8 LBs on Scholarship plus one more enrolling in June.

We 6 CBs on Scholarship plus one more enrolling in June.

The plan is to sign 4 CBs in the ‘22 class. I don’t see anyone good enough in Transfer Portal good enough right now to waste a spot in the ‘22 class. Do you? If so name them.

Regarding OL. Who is in the portal that would be an upgrade?

Regarding LB. I agree we could use an upgrade but having 10 scholarship LBs when we only play 2 at time is wasteful. At this point you have play with what you got.

4 RBs is not enough, especially when 3 of them will be first or second year players.

Of course if the NCAA relaxes the IC rules then yeah I am for revamping the roster. We have a lot deadweight on the roster that could be told to seek shelter that would allow us upgrade the roster.
You are definitely right but most of 15 OL on the roster are awful and we need to upgrade this position. 6 CBs need to be upgraded badly as well. So we need to be conservative if we're going to take a transfer (i.e. Cody Brown) who will take an IC spot from class of 2022.

Advertisement
Nice and all but is he even considering us? His list of prior offers were all sec schools.

Are you serious? People are posting CURRENT things, including articles, that link Cody Brown to UM, and you're going back and looking at "prior offers"? And then misstating them?

Rivals:

1614110920968.png

247:

1614111076732.png

have you seen our linebackers? our oline and corners also could use an upgrade/depth help. Most games, we use 2-3 running backs. Yes, 4 is a bit thin for running backs depth but it's not end of the world.
RBs are THE MOST OFTEN injured position on the field.....why is that? Because every play they have guys running full speed at them with bad intentions......6 RBs is the ideal # which we'd have had our last few didn't declare as juniors. 4 RBs is way too low of a number....takes nothing for a guy to tweak something during spring and be held out for safety...then another guy twists an ankle, now we have 2 Rbs.....on the ENTIRE roster.....mannnnnnnn take this guy and leave me the bill

You are definitely right but most of 15 OL on the roster are awful and we need to upgrade this position. 6 CBs need to be upgraded badly as well. So we need to be conservative if we're going to take a transfer (i.e. Cody Brown) who will take an IC spot from class of 2022.

I believe the plan is to take 2 RBs, 4 OL, and 4 CB in 22. If taking Brown means we only take 1 HS RB that’s fine by me.

I agree we got a lot of deadweight at OL but right now there isn’t anyone in the portal at OL worth taking.

Advertisement
I believe the plan is to take 2 RBs, 4 OL, and 4 CB in 22. If taking Brown means we only take 1 HS RB that’s fine by me.

I agree we got a lot of deadweight at OL but right now there isn’t anyone in the portal at OL worth taking.
There are a few LBs worth taking...

According to Ivins latest update on him, its down to US and UCF. According to one of his contacts, Miami is in a really good spot but Malzahn and Tim Harris Jr. are making it interesting. Kid isn't enrolling until summer so it may be a minute before he decides.

Mizzou and Michigan have also contacted him.

Advertisement
According to Ivins latest update on him, its down to US and UCF. According to one of his contacts, Miami is in a really good spot but Malzahn and Tim Harris Jr. are making it interesting. Kid isn't enrolling until summer so it may be a minute before he decides.

Gus already down here causing problems smh....bet Twillstobal is right there pushing as well.....smh

I am not from the area and don't know the quality of teams he faces, all I am saying is what I see on tape, and those defenses he is tearing up look like a joke.

None of the MLBs are making correct reads or shedding blocks like any legit LB would, and a not that fast 230 lbs RB is out running DBs much smaller that sometimes even have the angle...

Sorry, but he ain't doing that **** down here...
It's. A. Highlight. Film! Of course he's gonna put plays in there that shows HIS big plays. Who the **** gonna put plays in their highlight video that shows an opposing LB, shedding blocks correctly, scraping to the correct hole, running downhill, dropping his hips and exploding his helmet, right up under their own **** chin. TF are you talking about? ALL highlight videos are made by one guy making a play and the dudes on the other side of the ball, making mistakes. This kid is making plays vs. other teams that have some D1 talent as well. He is not doing this stuff vs, the Sisters Of The Poor. They are playing against quality teams with talent on them.... including Grayson which is where we got Jake Garcia from. Find me a highlight video of one kid dominating while the kids on the other team are doing exactly what the **** they are supposed to be doing. "He ain't doin that **** down here?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Bruh...... Using that logic, no one in So. Fla would ever have a highlight video.

He’s a 230-pound back who ran for 1500+ yards three years in a row against big boy Georgia competition. Also a 3-sport athlete with the discipline to carry a 4.1 GPA.

Bring him in and let him compete with Thad. We need a big back and two shots is better than one.
THIS!!!

Advertisement

I'm really starting to strongly dislike this malzahn deuche

Advertisement
Back