2021 4-Star RB Cody Brown Offered

Advertisement
I'm assuming because he counts against the '22 ICs that he cannot enroll until the Fall...is that right?

If so, the only downside is access to the facilities prior to the start of Fall practice, correct? In other words, he is treated just like Williams last year.

Unless the NCAA changes the rules, he will be a blueshirt who cannot enroll until mid-August, same as Williams last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember distinctly being down and trying to hang in a tough (nightmarish) game. 4th & short, we go for it. Back met in the hole by a single LB'er. One-on-one. Falling forward picks it up, and if we finish the drive we're in the game. STUFFED..and the rout is on. DEMORALIZING. Shouldn't happen again, at least one-on-one with Cody. Won't set the world on fire with breakaway speed, but a solid, tough back. Big boy football. Thad may be too, just saw Cody play a lot living up here in greater Atl.

****, those CIS recruiting gurus almost had me believing this kid (Top 10 rb coming outta HS) wasn't the goods. And then I saw his highlight tape.....
that-boy-good.jpg

Welcome to the []__[] young fella! Let's eat

Advertisement
Back