2020: 4 commits from Dade, 3 from Broward, 0 from Palm Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man o man, with all those swing and misses we probably don’t have a top 40 class this cycle.

Advertisement
Let's see Randy had a whole bunch of recruits from Miami! How did that turn out? Give me coaching and recruits will come. Keep crying about players from South Florida. Dudes are flaky as ****, Get players that want to come to Miami and put up for Miami.

Bro why don’t they want to be here? Ask yourself that foundational question.

You have to sell people and we got a lispy twerp who stacks Ls like containers at the port.
Dougans was here with the donk and nfl career and still took l’s too. And the kids he got were dropping balls. At least Now those same dudes are producing.
Not excusing the loss. But we likely have one of the best receivers in Florida commited in Redding. And he’s straight out of nole country. Our lispy dork beat out the donk rider and other dudes for him. But I am also frustrated. He’s TY Hilton reincarnated. Sucks to lose him.

Advertisement
look, with the handlers and cash going around coupled with families that can’t pay there bills. These kids and parents/handlers will cash in ASAP. Not saying that’s the case all the time but it happens. Meanwhile other kids are just kids with social media envy and want all the attention they can get. Miami will be more then fine getting the kids they get. But the ones we have with the coaching have to preform. Or you will get just what hazelwood said this team was made of. Don’t tell me Minnesota got better players, they got 1 L this year because they give a fuzk about winning.

Whatever grand recruiting plan Manny has, it better be on the money and fast because to basically not even have our own backyard on lockdown is pretty sad. 2020 season will tell us a lot because the 2021 class is HEAVY with talent in SoFla. I know we say this every year but dammit Manny get us a 10-11 win season for gods sake so we can at least have a fighting chance with all of the local 2021 talent.

Let's see Randy had a whole bunch of recruits from Miami! How did that turn out? Give me coaching and recruits will come. Keep crying about players from South Florida. Dudes are flaky as ****, Get players that want to come to Miami and put up for Miami.

Yawn.

Advertisement
Good thing all the “south Florida” talent in the league is form Broward how many of those guys do we have?

Advertisement
Whatever grand recruiting plan Manny has, it better be on the money and fast because to basically not even have our own backyard on lockdown is pretty sad. 2020 season will tell us a lot because the 2021 class is HEAVY with talent in SoFla. I know we say this every year but dammit Manny get us a 10-11 win season for gods sake so we can at least have a fighting chance with all of the local 2021 talent.
What happens when he does and nothing changes? What will the excuse be then for why we land some big time players and others form our backyard leave? It’s the same narrative every year. Win 10 + games, it’s the coaching they can’t recruit, we aren’t getting the studs and can’t coach kids up that we get. They either want to be here or they don’t. Winning is a bs excuse we use, coaching is a revolving door in Coral Gables. Dabo and Satan sucked when they started at Clemson and Bama they managed to get the top recruits.

Advertisement
**** them kids Bernie Mac voice lol but it’s hundreds of other kids to worry about none of you “insiders” know what’s going on behind the scene with these kids but always blame the coaches first smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back