2019 QB Michael Johnson Jr receives offer

Advertisement
There's legit interest here on his part. Told ITU yesterday in that article Us, Ohio State, and LSU are his top 3 and they all talk once a week

Last edited:
Advertisement
Y'all are confusing players. MJ Jr's is all Oregon. His dad works/coaches there.

Tai is supposedly dialed in to Miami. I guess hand picked by Jon Richt.

Y'all are confusing players. MJ Jr's is all Oregon. His dad works/coaches there.

That's not true and he said it wasn't in that same article...he literally doesn't mention them in his top three

That's not true and he said it wasn't in that same article...he literally doesn't mention them in his top three

That's recruitspeak 101, man. Cmon, you're smarter than that.

Advertisement

Oregon is trying to land Grant Tisdale for QB in 2019. They already know MJ Jr isn't likely for them.

And he'd be a huge pickup for us. Kid is an elite dual threat QB

Oregon is trying to land Grant Tisdale for QB in 2019. They already know MJ Jr isn't likely for them.

And he'd be a huge pickup for us. Kid is an elite dual threat QB

We’ll see, I’ve heard nothing of his interest in us as recently as last week. Oregon is still the favorite as of now, with The buckeyes a close second. Our family’s money is on he stays home and plays for the ducks. I’ll find out if his interest in us is legit tonight...

Ok,.. so apparently he is graduating this January. Which means that he will be reclassified to an 18’ QB, on account that he was homeschooled by my sister. If the staff wants him they better get cooking because I received confirmation that Ohio State is the favorite;.. in case they aren’t happy with Sits. I have yet to hear from fam if his interest in Miami is legit but myself and my brother are extremely excited to say the least! I should hear from them tonight. GO CANES!

Ok,.. so apparently he is graduating this January. Which means that he will be reclassified to an 18’ QB, on account that he was homeschooled by my sister. If the staff wants him they better get cooking because I received confirmation that Ohio State is the favorite;.. in case they aren’t happy with Sits. I have yet to hear from fam if his interest in Miami is legit but myself and my brother are extremely excited to say the least! I should hear from them tonight. GO CANES!

props for the info

Advertisement

Appreciate the info man, but what about his interest in Miami?

Advertisement

Appreciate the info man, but what about his interest in Miami?

I should find out today or tomorrow...

Ok, so the interest in the Canes as of now is non existent. The clear cut favorite is still Ohio State but I hope the staff keeps recruiting him hard. He is a beast and we are so very proud of him.

Advertisement
Back