2019 QB Michael Johnson Jr receives offer

He doesn't fit in the scope of what we're looking for in getting back to dominance anyway it's obvious PSU saw it he couldn't crack the line up probably a mental thing so all these down votes are silly to me when rings are the only focus and not personnel feelings.

Personnel feeling ME ME got us in the mess were getting out of , in the chase for rings being mentally tough gets you there.

Sorry I couldn't tissue this conversation in warmth of a participation trophy type talk , in the day we took second place trophies and used them as door stops as we get this back the use of tissue tears will fade take time you few will join if not so be it.

Advertisement
What Team Richt did with qb and OL recruiting was a disgrace. Want to know why we were 6-7 last year? Look at those positions in recruiting from 16-19. I will never have a favorable opinion of Richt because of that.
Huh. I don't know what recruiting you were watching. From qb to oline he landed kids who were SUPPOSED TO BE MONSTERS. Some of the lack of development in these instances falls on scheme,falls on coaching,falls on bad evaluations. But the kids he landed were kids alot of powers wanted. Far as Manny goes if not for transfers that you guys constantly praise when they come in yet say they're worthless no talent quitters when they leave, then you'd feel **** of alot worse bout Manny's kids he's actually landed so far. The bigger problem isn't landing kids it's the blueprint for each and every position remains South Florida kids are the priority. Need to realize some positions we need to broaden our horizons and atleast give these kids equal opportunities to come in. It's one thing to prioritize truly elite local kids. That makes perfect sense. But not every local kid gets first dibs.

Ain’t no need for that disrespectful comment you made bro. Smdh some of y’all need a slap huh?
Just remember what people on here who talk **** like that represent. They ain't fans for the most part. Their ****ed off groupies with nothing going right in their lives. This is how people like them vent. It's either go postal at some public place or make slick *** comments on a screen they'll very likely never be held accountable for. The bytch in them keeps them hiding behind a keyboard cause it embraces they femininity. I honestly just laugh at this point. Rather than ever hold the staffs accountable for their rage they put it all on the kids who put all they trust in these grown *** men who are professionals already getting paid far more than their worth. Heaven forbid a kid makes sure he does everything he can and needs to so he can take full advantage of his opportunities in life. Guess for them it's either play here regardless of circumstances or flip burgers with them as 50 year olds. No grey area. Lol

Why is it a problem saying what I feel , is it because it doesn't agree with yours ?
Are you serious? Why is it a problem to disrespect someone's sister and nephew? So in your eyes he's wrong to get upset? Y'all never put yourselves in other people's shoes. Stupidity just flows out. You on the internet bruh. It ain't that serious.

Just remember what people on here who talk **** like that represent. They ain't fans for the most part. Their ****ed off groupies with nothing going right in their lives. This is how people like them vent. It's either go postal at some public place or make slick *** comments on a screen they'll very likely never be held accountable for. The bytch in them keeps them hiding behind a keyboard cause it embraces they femininity. I honestly just laugh at this point. Rather than ever hold the staffs accountable for their rage they put it all on the kids who put all they trust in these grown *** men who are professionals already getting paid far more than their worth. Heaven forbid a kid makes sure he does everything he can and needs to so he can take full advantage of his opportunities in life. Guess for them it's either play here regardless of circumstances or flip burgers with them as 50 year olds. No grey area. Lol
I appreciate that fam. You know I don’t post here much because I see how a lot folks here are. No need for me to state the obvious. But they wonder why a lot of family members and insiders of players leave here after a few weeks. It’s because of those same keyboard warriors who don’t deserve the input and free info we share here. On top of that, they say disrespectful things and talk down on a potential, or current hurricane player. You should be ashamed of yourselves...

Advertisement
Are you serious? Why is it a problem to disrespect someone's sister and nephew? So in your eyes he's wrong to get upset? Y'all never put yourselves in other people's shoes. Stupidity just flows out. You on the internet bruh. It ain't that serious.

Breath breath calm down , I did :)

We went after this kid hard , if I remember and he and his MOM made a decision to go to PSU fine now he wants out SO then he can leave what's the big deal here.
Welcome to the real world , I don't have much patience children (who claim there adults) turning there noses up at Miami and find out they should have come here , now do we have to genuflect to him still ?

I'm from the Jimmy Johnson mindset you play for us or you get beat by us and were trying to back ti this mindset , he's sump cost to me I don't hate the kid but he wants adulthood well here it is go make a name for your self no free lunch in this world son, we wanted to help you in that but you and your FAMILY felt PSU would do that...WELL THEY DIDN'T.

WE WANT KIDS WHOM WANT TO BE CANES NOT PSU PLAYERS.....JUST A CANE THING WITH ME.
And you feel if he would've came here this would be any different huh? Lil Johnny and mandy been doing right by all these kids who have come here huh? C'mon bruh. No kid is wrong for feeling this isn't the place for them for whatever reason they feel. That doesn't make kids who come here wrong either. But we ain't some clear cut best choice for anyone right now.

And you feel if he would've came here this would be any different huh? Lil Johnny and mandy been doing right by all these kids who have come here huh? C'mon bruh. No kid is wrong for feeling this isn't the place for them for whatever reason they feel. That doesn't make kids who come here wrong either. But we ain't some clear cut best choice for anyone right now.
Good point , I hear you really ...

I appreciate that fam. You know I don’t post here much because I see how a lot folks here are. No need for me to state the obvious. But they wonder why a lot of family members and insiders of players leave here after a few weeks. It’s because of those same keyboard warriors who don’t deserve the input and free info we share here. On top of that, they say disrespectful things and talk down on a potential, or current hurricane player. You should be ashamed of yourselves...
Lack of family values I put that on. Momma didn't instill that in them now they scum of society making children they victims over social media. Hahahaha. Tough guys ain't they.

Advertisement
I'm glad you calmed down , your post is good

Come to think of it , the portal has done us well with players that went to other colleges then thought better of it and came our way @dsddcane .

So your point is even better , you'll see I don't have a pride issue in any way , when someone comes true , I always acknowledged and correct myself.
One of the greatest thing I've done in my life is dump PRIDE once you do it and apply it you have a :) , I go with PASSION and FAITH that's how I roll.

Last edited:
He doesn't fit in the scope of what we're looking for in getting back to dominance anyway it's obvious PSU saw it he couldn't crack the line up probably a mental thing so all these down votes are silly to me when rings are the only focus and not personnel feelings.

Personnel feeling ME ME got us in the mess were getting out of , in the chase for rings being mentally tough gets you there.

Sorry I couldn't tissue this conversation in warmth of a participation trophy type talk , in the day we took second place trophies and used them as door stops as we get this back the use of tissue tears will fade take time you few will join if not so be it.
Now you're just being a hypocrite. We're getting out of me me and participation trophies? I hear were designing a pinkie ring for special teams tackles too. We embrace the mentality you think we're getting out of bruh. WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT MENTALITY. But if you think we're even trying to then you ain't paying attention. While we're down 21 late 4th and score a thanks for not showing up td against back ups. Let's throw on those dumb *** rings that stereo type our kids even more and celebrate mediocrity. That's not enough to illustrate my point how bout our end causes a fumble late in that same game let's hurry up and force this God **** turn over chain down America's throat more. It served its purpose in bringing some attention back to the program initially. Now the only attention it brings us is when America is laughing. I ain't even getting into these ****** side line dance offs... Stop the madness man. That ain't going away. It's getting more prevelant.

Now you're just being a hypocrite. We're getting out of me me and participation trophies? I hear were designing a pinkie ring for special teams tackles too. We embrace the mentality you think we're getting out of bruh. WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT MENTALITY. But if you think we're even trying to then you ain't paying attention. While we're down 21 late 4th and score a thanks for not showing up td against back ups. Let's throw on those dumb *** rings that stereo type our kids even more and celebrate mediocrity. That's not enough to illustrate my point how bout our end causes a fumble late in that same game let's hurry up and force this God **** turn over chain down America's throat more. It served its purpose in bringing some attention back to the program initially. Now the only attention it brings us is when America is laughing. I ain't even getting into these ****** side line dance offs... Stop the madness man. That ain't going away. It's getting more prevelant.
I'm a hypocrite and in every way a SINNER A BIRTH DEFECT yes another awesome point made

Advertisement

You have a good heart no doubt...YOU can play on my D anytime...

Well this thread went south quickly.

DSDD and Dyalect, 99% of us appreciate your insights and opinions. It was obvious a lot was broken on the offensive staff under Richt, and Manny's attempt to correct it with Enos was a false start. Hopefully all that changes under Lashlee. I personally think Hightower has all the potential in the world, can't really speak to Johnson either way. But they did what they thought was best for them, and acted honorably about it. So I honestly don't understand why anyone wouldn't wish them all the best.

The kids that really get me heated are the trolls like Josh Jobe, or the teases like Rique where it's pretty obvious there was money being thrown around. Or kids that actively attack the program because they got mad at a coach, like the Wilson kids. Your nephews did none of that. Good luck to them. Hope they shine whenever they're not playing Miami.

You have a good heart no doubt...YOU can play on my D anytime...
We did it different under Butch. The mentality we have now Butch would've been revoking scholarships under. How the **** you wanna do all this celebrating on losing squads... Glad u see the error of your ways. Now go forth and repent.

Advertisement
People there is more carcass here to enjoy don't stop feeding let the hyena flow come back fill your cavern of more of your teammate don't turn away now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back