2019 QB Michael Johnson Jr receives offer

Advertisement
Ahhhhhh hemmm;

When I went off in the Lil John thread about putting all his eggs in this basket; I was very clear I didn’t think highly off MJJ b/c his comp was weak, yet he put up lackluster numbers. His potential slid him in as a 4 star, and I mean slllllllllllid him as a 4 star.

Then he dissed us on his way to choosing PSU? Yeah; buddy deserves all that smoke. Go be a Beaver;

Advertisement
i was just reading some notes about this. MJJ was part of a two QB class that cycle. There are 5 QBs in the room now and a new OC who doesn't use the strongest part of MJJ's game- his legs and mobility - as much as the OC who recruited him. I think there must have been talk about trying to move him to WR and use his athleticism there since it was expected he was not going to see the field this year. Seems like he wasn't interested in that.
That would be irony for him. Said all along kids best spot will be wide out. But a wide out getting coached by stumble****. Lol

Ahhhhhh hemmm;

When I went off in the Lil John thread about putting all his eggs in this basket; I was very clear I didn’t think highly off MJJ b/c his comp was weak, yet he put up lackluster numbers. His potential slid him in as a 4 star, and I mean slllllllllllid him as a 4 star.

Then he dissed us on his way to choosing PSU? Yeah; buddy deserves all that smoke. Go be a Beaver;
Not even. He’s off to be a Portland State Viking. Enjoy FCS because even the beavers got a better QB prospect the last 2 years.

Advertisement
I don’t know where he’s going because we don’t talk to his mom (my sister) no more. And she tells him not to talk us, unfortunately. Anyways, y’all have your right to your opinions about my nephew, just like I have the right to say that I believe in him. I think his talent is legit. Looking at him with unbiased eyes as a qb, on top of knowing who his father is and how he raised him. The last we heard is that he was promised a lot of things by the penn state coaching staff and they never came to fruition. Including having the chance to start last season. Of course that didn’t happen. So now we wait..

Last edited:
I don’t know where he’s going because we don’t talk to his mom (my sister) no more. And she tells him not to talk us, unfortunately. Anyways, y’all have your right to your opinions about my nephew, just like I have the right to say that I believe in him. I think his talent is legit. Looking at him with unbiased eyes as a qb, on top of knowing who his father is and how he raised him. The last we heard is that he was promised a lot of things by the penn state coaching staff and they never came to fruition. Including having the chance to start last season. Of course that didn’t happen. So now we wait..

Enjoy Portland and there fruition made for each other and mommy.

Infuriating to think we spent so many resources on a kid who, not only won’t be a QB, but ended up at Penn State. Such amateur hour on Richt jr.

Infuriating to think we spent so many resources on a kid who, not only won’t be a QB, but ended up at Penn State. Such amateur hour on Richt jr.
What Team Richt did with qb and OL recruiting was a disgrace. Want to know why we were 6-7 last year? Look at those positions in recruiting from 16-19. I will never have a favorable opinion of Richt because of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's because it was unnecessary and directed at a poster who's been nothing but respectful and forthcoming since the recruitment of MJJ began.
i don't recall the kid treating our program with disrespect. he made a choice. as long as a kid doesn't diss the U i don't harbor any ill will towards him. hope he lands on his feet. its really not unusual for a blue chip QB to transfer these days.

Just ignore it. A fair amount of the posters act more like kids than the kids and young men they follow. It's embarrassing at times.

We went after this kid hard , if I remember and he and his MOM made a decision to go to PSU fine now he wants out SO then he can leave what's the big deal here.
Welcome to the real world , I don't have much patience children (who claim there adults) turning there noses up at Miami and find out they should have come here , now do we have to genuflect to him still ?

I'm from the Jimmy Johnson mindset you play for us or you get beat by us and were trying to back ti this mindset , he's sump cost to me I don't hate the kid but he wants adulthood well here it is go make a name for your self no free lunch in this world son, we wanted to help you in that but you and your FAMILY felt PSU would do that...WELL THEY DIDN'T.

WE WANT KIDS WHOM WANT TO BE CANES NOT PSU PLAYERS.....JUST A CANE THING WITH ME.

It's because it was unnecessary and directed at a poster who's been nothing but respectful and forthcoming since the recruitment of MJJ began.
I never ever attack the poster only the POST lets get that straight don't go politician on me here , pay attention to the contrasting point of view don't loose focus it hurts you view.

Advertisement
Back