Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like he made the wrong choice

SafeTastyCur-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
for more than one reason
Yup.

I wasn't gonna say it but Leach has never had a Black starting QB on any team he's been the HC of.

And he doesn't really like Dual-threat QB's either. He's produced a ton of 4/5,000yd passers, so he has a particular style of QB he likes for his system & it works, but I don't think MJJ is a fit for his offense.

I'd take him here if he were interested, he's a highly mobile QB with good arm talent, he would Redshirt & be ready to compete for the job in 21 with TVD & whoever we sign in the 21 class.

He'd be perfect in Offenses like UVA or Kentucky, but my guess is he'll probably wanna stay on the West coast.

Yup.

I wasn't gonna say it but Leach has never had a Black starting QB on any team he's been the HC of.

And he doesn't really like Dual-threat QB's either. He's produced a ton of 4/5,000yd passers, so he has a particular style of QB he likes for his system & it works, but I don't think MJJ is a fit for his offense.

I'd take him here if he were interested, he's a highly mobile QB with good arm talent, he would Redshirt & be ready to compete for the job in 21 with TVD & whoever we sign in the 21 class.

He'd be perfect in Offenses like UVA or Kentucky, but my guess is he'll probably wanna stay on the West coast.
Not everything always gotta be a color issue. He's never had a qb period that plays even similar to him. Like I said all along not impressed with him. Takes a certain type of states that most teams won't play. He should've went to Georgia tech under the last coach or army

Advertisement
this is not even a surprise. Next will be Taisun P at Clemson.....

I wouldn't mind that at all. We have no QB this class, no obvious starter in 2021. If the NCAA allows no-sit transfers at some point as rumored, he could come in here as an RS-Sophomore and have a shot to start right away.

i was just reading some notes about this. MJJ was part of a two QB class that cycle. There are 5 QBs in the room now and a new OC who doesn't use the strongest part of MJJ's game- his legs and mobility - as much as the OC who recruited him. I think there must have been talk about trying to move him to WR and use his athleticism there since it was expected he was not going to see the field this year. Seems like he wasn't interested in that.

Advertisement
Back