2019 CB Marcus Banks hits portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the expectation here? Tyrique type of impact in that he's a pretty good starter but not an All ACC type player?

Advertisement
Solid starting caliber guy. Potentially an All ACC selection or Honorable mention

I don't think he's as gifted as TS. I think more along the lines of a more seasoned Marcus Clarke
Na he’s got some NFL skills. He’s not TS where he can play himself into the 1st round but he’s a future draft pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Solid starting caliber guy. Potentially an All ACC selection or Honorable mention

I don't think he's as gifted as TS. I think more along the lines of a more seasoned Marcus Clarke

I mentioned this in another thread, and I don't like to clown players repeatedly (especially younger guys) but Marcus Clarke was borderline unplayable this season. He was routinely abused by VT and others; played better vs. Duke, but Duke is basicially an FCS team at this point.

I know what you were trying to say, and I know he's a lot better than that, but you just scared the crap out of me :ROFLMAO:

I mentioned this in another thread, and I don't like to clown players repeatedly (especially younger guys) but Marcus Clarke was borderline unplayable this season. He was routinely abused by VT and others; played better vs. Duke, but Duke is basicially an FCS team at this point.

I know what you were trying to say, and I know he's a lot better than that, but you just scared the crap out of me :ROFLMAO:
SIze and testing numbers are relatively close.

Clarke will be a good player - hard to make an assessment of his first real playing time while being coached by a guy that's not ready to be a position coach at this level - love DVD but his tutelage led a few guys to regress and wasted a year for some others. We didn't see anyone make a jump.

Advertisement
Back