2018 Recruiting

I really don't why we're not recruiting Neftali Alvarez, PG from Miami Christain. Not sure who is after him right now but he lists offers from Purdue, Virginia, GTech, and he took an OV to Witchita St.

He was the Florida 2A Player of the Year and averaged 27 PPG. From watching his film, looks like a Manu Lecomte clone

Good question.

Advertisement
Coach L is not bumping someone who is doing everything right off the court just because he isn't very good like Miller

Advertisement
Coach L is not bumping someone who is doing everything right off the court just because he isn't very good like Miller

Yup, 0 chance of that ever happening. Its like people don't remember the backlash we received when Shannon cut Stephen Wesleys scholarship. Every sport show was tearing into the Miami program and ESPN even did a whole OTL special on the kid.

He avg. 11ppg as a true frosh playing and 8ppg this year at OU. He only averaged 18 minutes this year, but was behind Trae Young.

Advertisement
He avg. 11ppg as a true frosh playing and 8ppg this year at OU. He only averaged 18 minutes this year, but was behind Trae Young.

I don't think he was behind Trae Young. I think the other dude (James) was taking his minutes. I honestly have no idea why his minutes decreased.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another potential grad transfer. Zach Johnson from Florida Gulf Coast.

Florida Gulf Coast's Zach Johnson has heard from Gonzaga, Louisville, VCU, Oklahoma, Miami, Creighton, Dayton, Saint Louis and Xavier about a potential grad transfer. Also testing the NBA Draft waters without an agent. 16.1 PPG, 37 in A-Sun title game.

Advertisement
Back