2018 DE Daniel Carson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love this prospect. I guess those of us who were beating the “need another DT” drum weren’t so far off after all!

If the staff pulls Nesta, Carson and Goldwire then I'll quit my b1tching for this cycle.

Yep and we may very well need a JC guy next year as well. That said, chatfield, Rousseau, nesta, goldwire and Carson would be a good haul although I would love Thompson instead of Carson.

Are we on that JC kid from Toronto?

[TWEET]938761655298781184[/TWEET]
Really hope we hit the Homerun with this kid, could be a special talent under Kool's development.

I think we'll get either Carson or Thompson (in addition to the JUCO DT).

I'm a bit surprised that more national guys haven't jumped on board with Kuligowski as DL coach this year - but there may have been some interested that he wasn't interested in.

Anyway, if we have another solid year next year on the field, I think Kuligowski will start to be able to cherry pick big-time national DL in addition to the Florida guys.

Although in '19 we may have all Florida DL. We already have Brown and Daxon at DT and I think we'll get the 2 from Ft. Lauderdale as well - Bogle and Ingraham.

Advertisement
I think we'll get either Carson or Thompson (in addition to the JUCO DT).

I'm a bit surprised that more national guys haven't jumped on board with Kuligowski as DL coach this year - but there may have been some interested that he wasn't interested in.

Anyway, if we have another solid year next year on the field, I think Kuligowski will start to be able to cherry pick big-time national DL in addition to the Florida guys.

Although in '19 we may have all Florida DL. We already have Brown and Daxon at DT and I think we'll get the 2 from Ft. Lauderdale as well - Bogle and Ingraham.

Kool has an eye for talent. he never got 4 and 5 stars in Mizzou and was turning out NFL players all over the place.

Give me Carson and Thompson and shut down shop for DT. That’s a **** of a haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6'5" 260+lbs I hope this visit goes well!! We need someone to take CT9 spot, with his size he can come in a compete day1..

Advertisement
I keep forgetting Gerald F'ING Willis will be a senior next season. We will be fine at DT.

If we lose both Norton and RJ, we are not fine. Willis has barely played. Bethel has been average. Need Goldwire to stem the tide and have an able-bodied guy who can play a lot of snaps in 2018.

I highly doubt we lose both Norton and RJ but I hear you.

Pete said he'd be shocked if either stayed.

Cane and gonna be a baller by second or third year

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
When McIntosh committed here I posted he’d be DT in a 4-3 and was one of my favorite recruits in the entire class. Had no idea he was a 3-Star kid.

This staff is doing a good job of evaluating kids for themselves, and taking the kids they like. Regardless of how others view them.

The biggest projection for Edge to DT tweeners is toughness and strength. It’s a different world inside, and not everyone likes it. You feel a lot more “smothered” inside. A lot of Edge players like space, rather than the banging, clutching, grabbing that takes place inside.

I really like Briggs, but Carson is a great projection as well. He’s from a few hours away from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back