2016 Shavar Manuel wants to be a Cane

About **** time Golden...

J Rock what you want for him mane.... I'll give him the the 650 im bout to get a new car.... deal??

Advertisement
I have a Chevy Tracker, but I need it.
471.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you must have missed this part....

He is all Miami, however we have to get on him now... His uncle is an FSU grad and will be steering hi to FSU... Coach is pushin Florida...: golden has to start sucking his **** now before he gets brainwashed.. We need to cultivate his love for Miami...

I'm telling ya, this will not end well for us.

Some of you must have missed this part....

He is all Miami, however we have to get on him now... His uncle is an FSU grad and will be steering hi to FSU... Coach is pushin Florida...: golden has to start sucking his **** now before he gets brainwashed.. We need to cultivate his love for Miami...

I'm telling ya, this will not end well for us.

Well if coach does what Vern says and what Muschamp has been doing all his life and sucks the boy **** then the U will be in a better place .... No Sandusky ish even though Al G is probably immune to it and all coming from Ped St

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement
21.jpg
That Boy J-Rock puttin in work..We might not have a chance fellas. That boy J-Rock is telling this guy to be a NOLE or else he is banished from the family..This is some real bull**** he wont let him go where his heart wants him.... This **** might ruin our friendship real talk. *** U
J-Rock.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back