2016 Shavar Manuel wants to be a Cane

Jefferson, Plant, Hillsborough or Jesuit... If he can move closer down should get on with Seffner Armwood

Armwood is good but we never get kids from there.. and jesuit is not going to get him prepped for big time ball.. our best shot is if he goes to jefferson.. more miami fans than the other areas.. and not as easy to push the other schools onto kids there

He not leaving Blake if he transferred he would have to sit out a year.

Armwood is good but we never get kids from there.. and jesuit is not going to get him prepped for big time ball.. our best shot is if he goes to jefferson.. more miami fans than the other areas.. and not as easy to push the other schools onto kids there

Wrong.. jefferson is a magnet school... he could apply for an academy at jefferson and not have to sit out

He would have to apply for an exception since he doesn't live in their district and they are very strict on giving them out.

As long as he gets accepted into one of the academies he won't have to apply for an exception because he would be entering a magnet program which is an exception to the transfer rule

Okay let's try this again he is not living Blake

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can already envision a thread from Vern in 4 years crying about Miami missing out on this kid.

Advertisement
Jefferson, Plant, Hillsborough or Jesuit... If he can move closer down should get on with Seffner Armwood

That's fine if he wants to be on a loser team and not experience the playoffs or a chance to win something meaningful

LOL......what has Jefferson ever one meaningful in football

Are you serious bro?? They won a state championship just a few years back and were a top 4 team in 6a all season with only losing to armwood who will play central in the state chhampionship.. blake hasn't ever done ****... if the kid wants to get better he will leave blake and go somewhere that puts kids in d1 programs every year

Maybe he likes the performing arts program at Blake.
That's all I got...

I am surprised that Jesuit or TC hasn't dangled a carrot in front of him, if he's that good. I'm sure they would be able to find a place for him, if he had the grades and there was interest in getting him.

"Blake 2016 DE, Shavar Manuel was offered by Miami today. The 6-4/240 pound DE led the area in sacks this past season and is our 4th ranked 2016 prospect. He currently holds several major D1 offers and could push for the top spot in the 2016 class this time next year. He has a quick first step, very aggressive at the point of attack and uses his hands extremely well. His size allows him to be very effective versus the run and get to the passer with speed or power."

bigcountypreps.com/181/blake-2016-de-picks-up-verbal-offer-from-in-state-champs/

Vern you best not have lied

"Blake 2016 DE, Shavar Manuel was offered by Miami today. The 6-4/240 pound DE led the area in sacks this past season and is our 4th ranked 2016 prospect. He currently holds several major D1 offers and could push for the top spot in the 2016 class this time next year. He has a quick first step, very aggressive at the point of attack and uses his hands extremely well. His size allows him to be very effective versus the run and get to the passer with speed or power."

bigcountypreps.com/181/blake-2016-de-picks-up-verbal-offer-from-in-state-champs/

Vern you best not have lied

I was just thinking about this kid today. Get on your job vern.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if you are a true friend and Cane, you will drive him down to Coral Gables.

J Rock has banned me from talking to him, he is trying to brainwash the kid and wants to stop him from fulfilling his dream

Just neg him...that's gotta be the most painful thing he'll ever experience...whatever that means...

Wish I knew/how to neg...still can't find the neg button. I know it's there somewhere.

So the coach of a ****** *** team says he won't let kids talk to colleges and relay offers to them because he wants them to not worry about getting hurt. He thinks that telling them colleges are after them will diminish there play rofl?

I hope he doesn't wonder why his team hasn't gone over .750 in a decade and all the D1 kids transfer.

Does this coach keep them from twitter and FB? He can't believe that they won't find out about ships that are offered to them.

I hope this kid becomes a Cane. Sick stats already.

Advertisement
Back