17 non conference sched

We should have 7 home games next year

Home: Notre Dame, Syracuse, Va Tech, Ga Tech, UVA, Toledo, FCS

Away: FSU, Duke, Pitt, UNC, Ark St

Advertisement
So clever! Glad we have fans praying to play FAMU every year. Sad.

I love how you change the narrative midstream. No one is praying to play FAMU. But we're also not losing sleep over some mythical "strength of schedule" issue. Any team from the ACC that goes 12-0 or 11-1 is in the playoff conversation, period.

Yep, win the ACC and you are in as long as you are not a 2+ loss team.

what if you are a 2 loss team?

If our in conference opponents win their out of conf games then it will look good when we beat them.

Another reason to root for the ACC.

what an embarrassment.

we are never gonna be good unless we test ourselves ooc against the best competition. that's how you really grow and gain valuable experience.

I love how you change the narrative midstream. No one is praying to play FAMU. But we're also not losing sleep over some mythical "strength of schedule" issue. Any team from the ACC that goes 12-0 or 11-1 is in the playoff conversation, period.

Then you watch the 0 and 1 loss teams play for the national title even though you had a super macho strong schedule.

Advertisement
I much rather play a western Kentucky who won their division and their bowl game than FAMU.

We should never entertain that thought ever again.

Then you watch the 0 and 1 loss teams play for the national title even though you had a super macho strong schedule.

Or you watch another team with 2 losses get in over you, LOL. Try to follow the bouncing ball, bud.

Advertisement
Or you watch another team with 2 losses get in over you, LOL. Try to follow the bouncing ball, bud.

Here's the list of two loss teams that have made it into the College Football Playoff:

That would be convincing except the college football playoff is currently in its infant stage, therefore, your point isn't exceptionally strong. I'm old enough to remember a 2 loss LSU team winning the championship in an era with only 2 teams competing for a title. So, in an expanded 4 team era, you insinuate that a two loss team will never be under consideration?

Last edited:
I much rather play a western Kentucky who won their division and their bowl game than FAMU.

Shhhhh don't say that. Some posters are scared of sun belt teams. We need at least one FCS opponent a year!

Advertisement

Here's the list of two loss teams that have made it into the College Football Playoff:

That would be convincing except the college football playoff is currently in its infant stage, therefore, your point isn't exceptionally strong. I'm old enough to remember a 2 loss LSU team winning the championship in an era with only 2 teams competing for a title. So, in an expanded 4 team error, you insinuate that a two loss team will never be under consideration?

Cool, you found one year in the modern era when a 2-loss team played for a title. Strong point.

You never answered the question. Would Penn State rather have played Pitt or FAMU?

Notice how the "ur dumb" posters turn out not to be very smart. Two loss teams. SMDH.

LOL, never once did I say "your dumb", but keep playing victim. We were having a civil debate.

No we weren't. You surrendered with this: "So clever! Glad we have fans praying to play FAMU every year. Sad." Now it's just entertainment. A cat playing with an injured mouse.

Shhhhh don't say that. Some posters are scared of sun belt teams. We need at least one FCS opponent a year!

Because playing a Sun Belt team would make the difference in some mythical strength of schedule discussion.

Advertisement
Notice how the "ur dumb" posters turn out not to be very smart. Two loss teams. SMDH.

LOL, never once did I say "your dumb", but keep playing victim. We were having a civil debate.

No we weren't. You surrendered with this: "So clever! Glad we have fans praying to play FAMU every year. Sad." Now it's just entertainment. A cat playing with an injured mouse.

It was a joke, if I was actually insulting your aptitude, then you would know it. Stop being so thin skinned, chief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

That would be convincing except the college football playoff is currently in its infant stage, therefore, your point isn't exceptionally strong. I'm old enough to remember a 2 loss LSU team winning the championship in an era with only 2 teams competing for a title. So, in an expanded 4 team error, you insinuate that a two loss team will never be under consideration?

Cool, you found one year in the modern era when a 2-loss team played for a title. Strong point.

You never answered the question. Would Penn State rather have played Pitt or FAMU?

Oh, so I was right, thanks. And neither, a game against Tulane would suffice.

Because playing a Sun Belt team would make the difference in some mythical strength of schedule discussion.

Umm, ya it would. Considering one is division 1 FBS football and the other is a bottom dwelling FCS school.

Advertisement
Back