$10M per year to Mario - make the offer now

Advertisement
For $10 mil I'm giving Tom Herman $5.5 and telling him that I'm getting him an elite DC/Associate Head Coach for $4.5.

Or I'm giving Kiffin $9 mil and giving someone $1 mil to coach Palmetto with the guarantee that the contract renews as long as they beat Columbus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Truly a dumpster fire…Go BIG or Go home..Just Freaking hire somebody already ****…Study long Study wrong…They can’t even make up there minds on hiring a AD Fuxk…look like another 15 years of being mediocre…the end

Advertisement
Believe he was referring to Lane, not MC.

Fair enough, but there is no way in **** that Lane takes "6 to 8 million" in a market like this.

Not happening. The whole "any reasonable offer to coach at Miami" line was just a ruse to try to get an interview (which, if any Lane Trainers would acknowledge, HAS NOT HAPPENED, not even a call back), and if Miami ever offered Lane (which will not happen), we would have to pay him at least 9 million IN THIS MARKET. Lane's agent won't take anything less.

Fair enough, but there is no way in **** that Lane takes "6 to 8 million" in a market like this.

Not happening. The whole "any reasonable offer to coach at Miami" line was just a ruse to try to get an interview (which, if any Lane Trainers would acknowledge, HAS NOT HAPPENED, not even a call back), and if Miami ever offered Lane (which will not happen), we would have to pay him at least 9 million IN THIS MARKET. Lane's agent won't take anything less.
Hes a steal at 10,000,000.00 / year. We can’t afford to jerk around anymore. This is it!!

Advertisement
Who at Miami would even interview Lane Kiffin? Is it the Columbus contingent? Or the Epstein one? Frenk and his guys? Pretty sure I was told that guys like Kiffin and Mario don't even interview. You just negotiate terms. Miami is not some organization with one voice. At any given time there could be at least 3 versions of Miami working. Rarely pulling in the same direction as evidenced by the AD mess. Tennessee was the same way until they hired Danny White. Openly reporting on themselves so they could fire Pruitt with cause.

Until Miami hires an AD with a backbone who will take advisement but let it be known that they are the big voice in the room all we'll get is bits of information from one faction who has friends who talk.

Last edited:
Who at Miami would even interview Lane Kiffin? Is it the Columbus contingent? Or the Epstein one? Frenk and his guys? Pretty sure I was told that guys like Kiffin and Mario don't even interview. You just negotiate terms. Miami is not some organization with one voice. At any given time there could be at least 3 versions of Miami working. Rarely pulling in the same direction as evidenced by the AD mess. Tennessee was the same way until they hired Danny White. Openly reporting on themselves so they could fire Pruitt with cause.

Until Miami hires an AD with a backbone who will take advisement but let it be known that they are the big voice in the room all we'll get is bits of information from one faction who has friends who talk.
Frenk interviewing Kiffin 1-on-1 at a table on the UC Patio is something I'd actually pay a significant amount of money to watch live on PPV.

Advertisement
Back