1 on 1s from todays practice

Advertisement
This OL scares the **** out of me. Not taking anything away from AQM, Kamalu and those guys but I have a feeling there's going to be a fire Kehoe banner at some point this year lol.

Advertisement
55,59,60,61,64 got beat on the OL: Joe Brown, Hunter Wells and 3 walk ons named Goldberg, Pertillo and Arnaout, according to the roster.

Jahair Jones got knocked flat on his *** for the second time that we've seen.

I'd be more impressed if these DL were beating Gadbois, Idisora, Linder on that video. We at least know they are decent.

AQM is a ******* monster. Love him getting Sonny riled up. Need more of those kids.

Advertisement
mattyports
One Canes DL, to an OL, as they walk off (smiling): "If you hold me again, I'll kill your mother and your brother." A little friendly fire.
11:34am - 19 Mar 15

judging by the video, it was AQM and Sonny, lmaooooo

Advertisement
moten and jenkins look quicker. is it me or were the DL actually using techniques?

Advertisement
What's the point of this drill?

We all know that on Saturdays the DL does not get up field. The catch and release party cake bull**** will continue

Hard to judge anything against that Oline but AQM looks like a man on a mission.

That's good to see Kamalu giving words of encouragement after 77 got his lunch handed to him at the end.

Leadership

Advertisement
Back